AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A question of streaming on multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2022
East Coast, USA
Twitter Username
@_Vina_Rose_
MFC Username
VinaRose
Streamate Username
VinaRose
Chaturbate Username
VinaRose
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/vinarose/
Hi everyone. I was wondering if I use OBS or something like it, how do I see the chats from members on the sites. I plan to use MFC/Chaturbate/Camsoda/Stripchat together. Does it automatically show up in the software or do you need a plugin/additional software? Do you have to have all the sites open?

I'm sorry if this was posted somewhere else or is simple. I just didn't want to test it out and embarrass myself.

I used to cam on 3 sites at once and I just minimized each page enough to where they all fit like a puzzle on my screen. Lol kind of a pain but it worked!

Shine Browers will combine chats in a single place, and it even organizes the PMs. It requires you to have open the different sites you stream on and uses JavaScript to grab the conversations and users. I used it for a little while but it kept switching tabs on me and was a little funky.

The Lovense Extension just added a similar feature. After you setup the different sites you want to connect to, you can turn on the chat box and have all your chats in one place. I haven't played with it on multiple sites yet, just one, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.