AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Serbian Film

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
So, I finally just watched this. The uncut version.

Oh. My. God.

Just when you think a more fucked up thing couldn't possibly happen, it does happen. Over and over and over.

I am going to need counseling for the rest of my life.

Edit:
Did anyone actually enjoy this movie?

Attachments

• ohgod.png
    ohgod.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 154
I love horror movies and this is one of my favs!! If you have not seen "American Mary" GO watch it- its pure brilliance. I love foreign horror movies another fav is "Inside" its french!!

also check out : http://jadedviewer.blogspot.com he's awesome and every year he counts down the best horror films and he's very on spot with his reviews. I have watched prob most of the movies on each of his lists!!

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
I threw it away after watching it, I wish I had not wanted to know why it was so controversial.

Seen it a few years back during a fucked up horror movie marathon. Was more gross than scary. Salo and Flowers of Flesh and Blood were way more creepy to me. August Underground series is still the grossest I've seen.

I love this movie! I think a lot of people can't get past the "fucked up" factor and discard it as "just" a gross movie, but the plot is pretty amazing, and the premise itself is pretty horrifying! I am really into "extreme" horror and don't understand when people are so freaked out when horror is -gasp!- horrifying.

Salo and Flower of Flesh and Blood are also amazing! I love that Flower is just pure special effect artistry. It boggles my mind that people go "eww gross it had no substance!" when these incredibly talented artists spend so much time making it look that way. I'm so impressed with good gore effects!

I'm surprised people are so skeeved out by works of fiction. Although Human Centipede 2 had me cringing in a few places which was pretty awesome. Fucking teeth and kneecaps. *shudder*

And that baby was so obviously fake. :lol:

Random fact: I show A Serbian Film movie to guys I date as a litmus test. And I've had sex after every time I've seen it. :handgestures-salute:

Veronica I think I am in love!! I am a HUGE horror fan as as well and feel the same way about A Serbian Film. I also loved Salo and The Human Center-pied 1 and 2 I am kind of excited for the 3rd. I also LOVE dead snow and others I have a huge list of favs!!! Also I forgot to add in "Martyrs" for my films above also another awesome movie!!! =)

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
I'm a huge horror fanatic as well, but like Veronica said for most people there is just no way I could get over the scenes in this movie to actually enjoy it. I can admire where they were going with it, because really the idea of not knowing that you're doing all that is pretty terrifying, but I couldn't handle certain scenes. Primarily the infamous baby scene. I would say if I had to pick a favourite scene I guess the scene where he hacks that head off was pretty awesome.

I originally found it on a list of banned movies online somewhere that I wanted to tackle. I think it was definitely the hardest to watch. Much harder to watch than Salo, which on the other hand didn't really bother me to watch. I just found Salo pretty slow.

A Serbian Film is without a doubt the most f'd up movie I've ever seen.

Reactions: Gen
Oldboy was a pretty fucked up movie, not sure how the recent remake compares. I Stand Alone is another really creepy movie.

Yeah I watched it a few years ago with a friend and I tried to make it my duty to make sure no one else saw it again.

I failed. :crybaby:

Haha but no that is one twisted movie that just keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.