AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

a tip to upload clips!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017
I am very lazy and I really do get a lot of effort to enter singly on every clip site (clips4sale, manyvids, iwantclips, adultwork, niteflirt etc) .. login, upload on each site the new clips, wait for it to load, set title description etc. .. I often do not go ahead and forget and say to myself: tomorrow I do it! I wonder: how do you always have these sites updated? there is a multisite charger, such as the clipdrone (which I used before but now does not seem to work anymore!) that can save you time and load multiple sites at the same time? would be great! how do you organize them?

The easiest way to keep something like this updated is to have a backlog of videos that need to be uploaded but if you don't set aside a day to shoot content, then set aside a day to upload all the content. Once its uploaded you should be able to set each clip to release/go live at a predetermined time. On MV I will upload 5 or 6 clips at a time, then schedule them to release every other day, then during the next 10 or 12 days I will repeat this process....shoot/edit/upload/schedule and repeat.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.