AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About creating chaturbate profile for beginners.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017
Hello guys, I would like to join chaturbate ,but I read somewhere that after creating chaturbate profile while broadcasting for first time (for profile to get approved) one need to receive minimum 200 token or 20$ within 24 or 48 hours , or else chaturbate profile gets terminated .Is it true? I would like to know about it as well since I will be broadcasting in between days as I don't have much privacy.
Thanks

I really don't know because I only go to MFC. However that seems somewhat unlikely.
Upon further reflection I wouldn't be surprised at anything Chaturbate does.

I haven't cammed on Chaturbate in awhile but that sounds weird, I've literally never heard that ever before. So I doubt it.

It's not true, however, Chaturbate is fairly awful - just search the forum for "Chaturbate ban" and have a gander. You're better off with Streamate, or Cam4.

It's not true, however, Chaturbate is fairly awful - just search the forum for "Chaturbate ban" and have a gander. You're better off with Streamate, or Cam4.
But with streamate ..one becomes visible on so many sites..is that what we call studio programme?

But with streamate ..one becomes visible on so many sites..is that what we call studio programme?
Streamate has numerous white labels, yes. However, those white labels are a reasonable chunk of income.

I also did start camming on chaturbate 2 weeks ago. I ran 3 shows to get my first 100 tokens, but I did not get banned. My first show actually lasted only 5-10 minutes before I freaked out and logged off. So I guess theres no limitations on your income and efficiency, you just broadcast.

But why exactly cam4 or streamate are better then chaturbate for a beginner? Is it only about bans or theres something else?

But why exactly cam4 or streamate are better then chaturbate for a beginner? Is it only about bans or theres something else?

They're not just better for beginners, they're better for anyone. The fact that you can be in your 30's, clearly so, with verification on file, and still be banned because someone reports you as "looking underage" out of spite, is absolutely ridiculous.

They're not just better for beginners, they're better for anyone. The fact that you can be in your 30's, clearly so, with verification on file, and still be banned because someone reports you as "looking underage" out of spite, is absolutely ridiculous.

And other than that? I am really considering moving to another broadcasting website because i still did not win too much audience and it will be harmless. Though I also alreay have some of my favorite models who broadcast on CB and I kind of do not want to leave them so easy.

And other than that? I am really considering moving to another broadcasting website because i still did not win too much audience and it will be harmless. Though I also alreay have some of my favorite models who broadcast on CB and I kind of do not want to leave them so easy.

That seems to be the extent of the issue, but it's enough to make me wary.

Personally, I do better on Streamate, and feel that there is more paying traffic there than on Chaturbate. Other models experience the opposite. If you're not finding the success you want on one site, I absolutely recommend diversifying until you find the one that fits you best.

That seems to be the extent of the issue, but it's enough to make me wary.

Personally, I do better on Streamate, and feel that there is more paying traffic there than on Chaturbate. Other models experience the opposite. If you're not finding the success you want on one site, I absolutely recommend diversifying until you find the one that fits you best.

That's fair enough. Sounds quite reasonable for me. Though I still think the payout won't differ.. If only people cared that much about male broadcasters (even about those guys with such a nice pe**s like mine, lol). But still I will definitely give it a try, thanks!

That's fair enough. Sounds quite reasonable for me. Though I still think the payout won't differ.. If only people cared that much about male broadcasters (even about those guys with such a nice pe**s like mine, lol). But still I will definitely give it a try, thanks!

Many male broadcasters do quite well on Streamate, I certainly hope it goes well for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectmb
Status
Not open for further replies.