AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About Document Moderation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokihsu

Banhammered
May 22, 2021
Hello @xChloe
we are studio in china , we have a lot of Chinese girls who want to broadcast in stripchat
But now China has stopped processing passports.
They are all adults with Chinese ID card, if we translate the ID card. Can it be used for verification?
Need your help xChloe
Thank you

Hello, and thanks for contacting me

I will prepare all the info you need and come back to you within 24 hours

Upvote 0

HI,xChloe
Stripchat account suspended
Then the tokens earned also belong to stripchat?
Do we have to admit bad luck?

Upvote 0

Stripchat company is a liar, and has no reason to block models. And then take over their hard-earned income

Upvote 0
Stripchat company is a liar, and has no reason to block models. And then take over their hard-earned income

As I remember, I've checked the information on your request earlier, and you admitted that many chat hosts from your studio violated the site rules. (Which is why the whole studio account was blocked, and, accordingly, we also banned all models registered under the management of this studio).

In any case, those models that did not violate the site's rules can still create new accounts on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
As I remember, I've checked the information on your request earlier, and you admitted that many chat hosts from your studio violated the site rules. (Which is why the whole studio account was blocked, and, accordingly, we also banned all models registered under the management of this studio).

In any case, those models that did not violate the site's rules can still create new accounts on Stripchat.
You're not banning all the broadcasters in the studio, you're banning all the legitimate anchors who make money. In order to prevent the studio from withdrawing money, the studio is also prohibited. You say that you follow the rules. It's just your hypocrisy. Just to steal money from those stripchat anchors

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.