AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About male performer ..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Twitter Username
@hereiam_78
Chaturbate Username
hereiam_78
Hi there,

I'm new here i didn't read all blog i hope i didn't repeat. I'm also new as performer on chaturbate since february.

I've found some infos about earning for girls camming on internet but not for male ....

I just want to know if you have an idea about what is the average earning for a male performer on chaturbate, what i can expected to earn as new performer (money and followers) and later and when ? By later i mean, i read to be patient before have nice fans base and regular fans and decent income. And btw, what is decent income ..

Point of comparaison: i broadcast myself 1 or 2 hours in a row 6 to 7 days a week.

I'm just curious to compare myself, CB is not my primary job, for me it's just social, fun and playfull for a little exhibi like me ;)

I hope i'm clear enough and sorry i'm french canadian so .... my english not so good ;)

I hope have some answers .. thank you

I'm glade to be part of your blog Amber, i like your performance on mfc

Status
Not open for further replies.