AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About MFC Member Cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012
State of Denial
Many MFC models ask for a tip (and rightfully so) when they get a request to look at a member's cam. (Some have a policy of not watching cams at all.) But, I'm curious: do any of you ever open a member's cam, unrequested, out of sheer boredom or idle curiosity? (Especially when the room is slow?)

I love to flip through the member cams on my perv account. They don't know it's me, so I can linger as long or close it as fast as I please. I just love seeing the random things guys do while they're alone. I mean, obviously, you have 90% just fapping, with or without women's underwear, hairties around their balls, etc... But the other 10% are sometimes doing interesting things. I saw one guy MAKING helium balloons, saw my first person ever IRL doing a line of cocaine (I'm sheltered, lol), and soooo much more. My favorite? The cuties who fell asleep on cam. They just look all tuckered out with their hand on their peni and whatnot. It's ADORABLE. Every time it makes me say AWWWWWWWWWW.

I_Am_Iris said:
I love to flip through the member cams on my perv account. They don't know it's me, so I can linger as long or close it as fast as I please. I just love seeing the random things guys do while they're alone. I mean, obviously, you have 90% just fapping, with or without women's underwear, hairties around their balls, etc... But the other 10% are sometimes doing interesting things. I saw one guy MAKING helium balloons, saw my first person ever IRL doing a line of cocaine (I'm sheltered, lol), and soooo much more. My favorite? The cuties who fell asleep on cam. They just look all tuckered out with their hand on their peni and whatnot. It's ADORABLE. Every time it makes me say AWWWWWWWWWW.

You are a braver perv than I. There are things going on in member cams that cannot be unseen.

I_Am_Iris said:

Always with the peni. :icon-lol:

Reactions: TacoBelle
My room can be a bit slow so I find myself in need of some visual stimulants... but I get caught sometimes because it will tell the member you are watching them... also if members tip for me to watch their cam, sometimes it won't show up that I am watching it... so I get a PM that I am not watching and then I tell them what I see them doing and they realize it's just a glitch.

StanislavJ said:
Many MFC models ask for a tip (and rightfully so) when they get a request to look at a member's cam. (Some have a policy of not watching cams at all.) But, I'm curious: do any of you ever open a member's cam, unrequested, out of sheer boredom or idle curiosity? (Especially when the room is slow?)

EVERY ONCE && AWHILE, yessssssss. I've seen some ew shit. So I really just never do it anymore. Sometimes, I ask who will show me ____ [whatever I am in the mood to see] For some reason, I always ask people to show me their buttcheeks, && no one ever wants to do it. :(.

Reactions: 1 person
StanislavJ said:
I'm curious: do any of you ever open a member's cam, unrequested, out of sheer boredom or idle curiosity? (Especially when the room is slow?)

When you click on a member's cam, doesn't it tell him that so and so is watching his cam? Can anyone confirm this?

Sometimes I do get curious, but since I charge for c2c (or you to have to already be on my friends list for me to watch your cam), I'm like Nah, I charge for c2c, so I'm not watching his for free. :lol: Who knows...one of these days I might just go ahead and click on a random cam, but I just won't respond to any "What do you think of my cock, bb?" messages. And like I said, I THINK it alerts the guy that someone is watching his cam, but I'm not certain. Hopefully someone on here knows for sure.

EDIT: Okay, I see that LolaSmiles confirmed it in her post that members DO know when you're watching.

This thread has inspired me to go watch some random MFC cams. THANK YOU...I enjoyed it. :thumbleft:

The idea of opening any member cam on mfc really freaks me out! I'll do chat roulette and only care a bit, but for me seeing a random penis just grosses me out! I mean how would a 21 year old guy feel if a 40-60 year old munted woman went on cam and started spreading her pussy? Yeah some guys might like that, but the reason they like seeing me and other girls on mfcs doing that is because they get to choose who they like.

For me:
Cock on an attractive guy I like= good.
Cock on a random stranger who could be older than my parents= no thanks. Not quite sure what mens obsessions with their penis's is. I mean every guy has one, yeah I know, you can pee standing up and maybe even write on walls with them, very impressive, but let's get over it already! Also, if I were a guy who put my cam on and was wanking, and a random member started watching me, wouldn't that freak you out a bit?

Isabella_deL said:
Also, if I were a guy who put my cam on and was wanking, and a random member started watching me, wouldn't that freak you out a bit?
Sure, but that's assuming 'normal' guys are the type to put their cam up in public.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
The_Brown_Fox said:
StanislavJ said:
I'm curious: do any of you ever open a member's cam, unrequested, out of sheer boredom or idle curiosity? (Especially when the room is slow?)

When you click on a member's cam, doesn't it tell him that so and so is watching his cam? Can anyone confirm this?

Sometimes I do get curious, but since I charge for c2c (or you to have to already be on my friends list for me to watch your cam), I'm like Nah, I charge for c2c, so I'm not watching his for free. :lol: Who knows...one of these days I might just go ahead and click on a random cam, but I just won't respond to any "What do you think of my cock, bb?" messages. And like I said, I THINK it alerts the guy that someone is watching his cam, but I'm not certain. Hopefully someone on here knows for sure.

EDIT: Okay, I see that LolaSmiles confirmed it in her post that members DO know when you're watching.

Sometimes when my cam is on I just see a flicker, because the model does not stay long enough for me to see her name. You could flick through the whole list if you were brave enough, and most members would never know you did it.

Reactions: 1 person
I often check member cams on my friends list when I'm bored. They always get all flustered and cute. Awwwww. One night I told everyone In my room to open their cams and it was pretty fun! But more funny than sexy. One dude lookedlike he was humping the wall.

Ive been putting on my member cam on my perv account for when I'm not making much in my room but still wanna hang and chat. The first night I didnt check the "friends only" option and I got a fucking slough of members watching.

Question: do yall just troll through member cams for shits and giggles? My perv account says I'm a dude so idk how they found me. They all told me to get naked and someone actually transferred tokens to me... I dont think this is kosher though. I didnt get naked and I wasnt trying to solicit anything. But I wonder, is this against the rules?

Anyway, I was eating almonds and I changed my scrolling text at the bottom to "nuts bb" no one really got it i dont think but I got a huge kick out of it. I plan on doing more "performance art" on there :D

Reactions: LadyLuna
LucyGoodtimes said:
They all told me to get naked and someone actually transferred tokens to me... I dont think this is kosher though. I didnt get naked and I wasnt trying to solicit anything. But I wonder, is this against the rules?

It is against the rules to sell member-cam shows for token transfers. It is against the rules to use member cams to sell shows that circumvent the model show rules.

Anyway, I was eating almonds and I changed my scrolling text at the bottom to "nuts bb" no one really got it i dont think but I got a huge kick out of it. I plan on doing more "performance art" on there :D

:lol:

Reactions: LucyGoodtimes
Shaun__ said:
You could flick through the whole list if you were brave enough, and most members would never know you did it.

That's exactly what I did earlier today...lol. *blush*

One guy was even on cam walking on his treadmill. :)

Isabella_deL said:
Also, if I were a guy who put my cam on and was wanking, and a random member started watching me, wouldn't that freak you out a bit?

Not that I am ever randomly wanking on cam, but you can change your settings so that only friends (or even a specific model) can view your member cam.

LadyLuna said:
LucyGoodtimes said:
They all told me to get naked and someone actually transferred tokens to me... I dont think this is kosher though. I didnt get naked and I wasnt trying to solicit anything. But I wonder, is this against the rules?

It is against the rules to sell member-cam shows for token transfers. It is against the rules to use member cams to sell shows that circumvent the model

Thanks for the clarification! It felt naughty (and not good naughty). I was wondering why I didn't hear about models doing it. But i have heard of premiums doing it. Is this something that could be reported (when a non-model premium does a show for another premium?)

Isabella_deL said:
The idea of opening any member cam on mfc really freaks me out! I'll do chat roulette and only care a bit, but for me seeing a random penis just grosses me out! I mean how would a 21 year old guy feel if a 40-60 year old munted woman went on cam and started spreading her pussy? Yeah some guys might like that, but the reason they like seeing me and other girls on mfcs doing that is because they get to choose who they like.

For me:
Cock on a random stranger who could be older than my parents= no thanks. Not quite sure what mens obsessions with their penis's is. I mean every guy has one, yeah I know, you can pee standing up and maybe even write on walls with them, very impressive, but let's get over it already! Also, if I were a guy who put my cam on and was wanking, and a random member started watching me, wouldn't that freak you out a bit?

in last days i had pvt with 1 really old man.....and 2 old man really really fat ahahahaha :lol:

anyway yesterday my friend model asked me to open my cam....and "doing some show..." for her.....well.... i had 4 models watching me :lol:

Isabella_deL said:

For me:

lol.. i used to be in nursing.. i have seen more old naked people than is even funny. hell naked people in general... after a whihle you forget that theres anything other than just a person to wash... theres even some great beauty to the aged human form... the wrinkles and scars and weathering become the physical poetry of a life lived, for good or ill. now? its all just like seeing monkeys for me... nudity is all fine and dandy, but if theres no intent, no meaning to it then its just like wearing clothes for me

southsamurai said:
lol.. i used to be in nursing.. i have seen more old naked people than is even funny. hell naked people in general... after a whihle you forget that theres anything other than just a person to wash... theres even some great beauty to the aged human form... the wrinkles and scars and weathering become the physical poetry of a life lived, for good or ill. now? its all just like seeing monkeys for me... nudity is all fine and dandy, but if theres no intent, no meaning to it then its just like wearing clothes for me
Yeah a friend of mine is a radiographer and she says pretty much the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.