AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

about prices in streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgirlbluee

Cam Model
Feb 28, 2020
Twitter Username
@florabluee
Chaturbate Username
mysticgirlblue
Hi! im new on streamate, I do not know much about what to do in a private conversation and in an exclusive chat, in addition set up my prices like 5.09 in private chat and 5.94 in the exclusive chat, it seems very high, but I think it is Just for me. In addition my gold prices are things like 20 gold to stay without the top for example, this is ok? Am I charging very expensive? What should I not do in a private chat I can do in an exclusive?

Hi. No, that's not high at all for Streamate. On Streamate you're only getting 35% (If you're with a studio, it might be more like 30%). This is why Streamate models often will charge more on there than what they'd charge per minute on, say, independent sites like SkyPrivate or CamModelDirectory (Where models get a much higher percentage). .

On MyFreeCams private shows are 60 tokens/minute (Think $6/minute), and true privates are 80 tokens/minute (Think $8/minute). However on there we get half.

It's very common for Streamate models to charge $5.99/minute or higher on Streamate. One rate for premium shows, and one rate for exclusive shows. Some models will use exclusive chat (Where it's a one-on-one session) for things like roleplay shows with that one member (where no one can spy), and might use premium chat (This is the chat where other members can join, so it may not be one-on-one) for stripteases, toy play, etc. But it's really up to you what you'll use the different chats for. Just know that you're not allowed to show below-the-waist nudity in free chat. If someone in free chat does tip you to show ass, you'll just show your ass with the panties kept on. You're not allowed to mention Twitter...OnlyFans...or other cam sites while you're live on Streamate. They don't want models advertising other sites. Even if you do see other models breaking that rule, don't do it.

20 Gold = $7 in your pocket. Are you saying you want to do 20 Gold for a tits flash, or 20 Gold to stay topless in free chat during your entire shift?

Other Streamate threads:

Upvote 0
Hi. No, that's not high at all for Streamate. On Streamate you're only getting 35% (If you're with a studio, it might be more like 30%). This is why Streamate models often will charge more on there than what they'd charge per minute on, say, independent sites like SkyPrivate or CamModelDirectory (Where models get a much higher percentage). .

On MyFreeCams private shows are 60 tokens/minute (Think $6/minute), and true privates are 80 tokens/minute (Think $8/minute). However on there we get half.

It's very common for Streamate models to charge $5.99/minute or higher on Streamate. One rate for premium shows, and one rate for exclusive shows. Some models will use exclusive chat (Where it's a one-on-one session) for things like roleplay shows with that one member (where no one can spy), and might use premium chat (This is the chat where other members can join, so it may not be one-on-one) for stripteases, toy play, etc. But it's really up to you what you'll use the different chats for. Just know that you're not allowed to show below-the-waist nudity in free chat. If someone in free chat does tip you to show ass, you'll just show your ass with the panties kept on. You're not allowed to mention Twitter...OnlyFans...or other cam sites while you're live on Streamate. They don't want models advertising other sites. Even if you do see other models breaking that rule, don't do it.

20 Gold = $7 in your pocket. Are you saying you want to do 20 Gold for a tits flash, or 20 Gold to stay topless in free chat during your entire shift?

Other Streamate threads:
Wow! Thank you so much for the affection in your answer! This made me feel more confident, I will keep my prices now without weight in the conscience, and I will definitely increase the price to run without top hahahahaahha! Thank You Very Much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.