AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Abusive Member List - Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Please take a screenshot of your worst offenders and add a ban link to their account ID number

EG: https://www.streamatemodels.com/flash/blockmember.php?uid= **their account number here**

Write out their username so that they can find this thread and defend themselves if they wish.

This is not meant as a black-list for every small person who is offensive, instead, we can work together to get prolific 30 second peepers (the kind whom have done so for years,) identified.

Don't assume every member automatically deserves a ban from every room if he is listed here; instead make your own calls.

If a model posts about a member you have had issues with that member as well, please click agree.

If a member is posted about whom you know has a good side; please speak up or click "Disagree" on the post. Often times a person who can seem shitty on the outside isn't all that bad, or even, we may have had better experiences with them in general.

We would never have something like this in the Models Only area as members wouldn't be able to speak up and defend themselves--but I'm going to be bold and give models the option to do so here in the eyes of the public.

I do not have any members to report.

Amber if you disagree with this, I apologize.

Amber if you disagree with this, I apologize.
Since it is in public and people would be able to post their side of the story if they choose, I'll allow it.

Username- Marktravers
ID- (49562507)

This user recorded and uploaded an entire 17min Premium session. They used the same username on SM and on the tube sites.

I have reported this case to SM about my concerns yesterday, have not received update. Will post when I get one :)

This guy:
https://twitter.com/profgrumpypants/with_replies

I tried so hard to be nice. For hours. Non stop. He's sad and doesn't believe other people are happy occusing me of being a murderer all while I told him I wish he'd find happiness and stop on this path of anger. It is NOT the kind of sad that deserves pitty... it is the kind that doesn't believe in love and thinks happy people kill others and wants to talk to happy people about how they'll die, all while pretending to only care about "conversation."

He does tip; if you care about that. About 10$ every four hours. I have no idea if that matters to you, to me how he acts mattered most to me.

I don't have screenshots of his actions in chat, but you can view his tweets with me today and see what I mean. He's just angry that I'm happy and I want him to be happy? He tried so hard to pull everyone down in my chat... I shouldn't have let him talk as much as I did but you know me, optimistic.

Here is a link to ban him if you want to, please make your own call. His username is Blah at the moment. He's welcome to defend himself if he wants.

I ONLY banned him after he wouldn't listen to me saying no for a request; a request I honored the day before but today he tried to twist it and make it sad/dark to bring people down... when he asked my price I explained no is no. Only when he further pressed it did I ban him. Not listening to "No" or arguing with "no" is a hard line for me...

I share his twitter so you can see the kind of guy he is and decide if you think he deserves to be banned from your room. I share that he does tip a little bit because that is a factor to some people.

https://www.streamatemodels.com/flash/blockmember.php?uid=47018346

He has deleted his tweets towards me, and that's kind of nice I guess maybe he regrets it and wants to be better... I still wish him happiness, but if you want to see what I'm talking about you can see the things he has said over the years to other models.

It isn't enough for Streamate to ban him as a member... but that's why I am posting here; so models as an individual can make their call.

Last edited:
Never responded to them, they just kept going on until finally they couldn't wait for my response any longer.

Christof (65578176)

• Helpful!
Reactions: GoddessKaeli
What a loser! I think guys like that just get off on getting a reaction out of us, whether it's getting banned right away or cussing them out. I used to just flat out ban them, but lately, if there's no one else in the room, they're talking in invisible, or I'm not in party chat, I'll just ignore them and let them babble their stupid shit. They almost always get bored once they see they're not getting a reaction out of me and leave on their own. LOL

However, if other guys can see what they're typing, I'll just ban them immediately because I don't want to scare other members away.

Never responded to them, they just kept going on until finally they couldn't wait for my response any longer.

Christof (65578176)

View attachment 80800

They almost always get bored once they see they're not getting a reaction out of me and leave on their own. LOL

Yup. This person stuck around longer than most, but they kept staying in my room waiting and waiting for me to give them a response. I can play the ignore game really well, lol.

What a loser! I think guys like that just get off on getting a reaction out of us, whether it's getting banned right away or cussing them out. I used to just flat out ban them, but lately, if there's no one else in the room, they're talking in invisible, or I'm not in party chat, I'll just ignore them and let them babble their stupid shit. They almost always get bored once they see they're not getting a reaction out of me and leave on their own. LOL

However, if other guys can see what they're typing, I'll just ban them immediately because I don't want to scare other members away.

I love giving the response-seekers a very deadpan "cool story bro".

It's a reaction, but it's NOT the reaction they want.

yes, in my opinion, it's the only thing to do : kick and never echoe.

A dirty chat calls dirty viewers or bad reactions from nice viewers. Few will get mad or joke on the dumb, more will go to a clean room.
The mood change, escapes from your control and tipping is forgotten.

yes, in my opinion, it's the only thing to do : kick and never echoe.

A dirty chat calls dirty viewers or bad reactions from nice viewers. Few will get mad or joke on the dumb, more will go to a clean room.
The mood change, escapes from your control and tipping is forgotten.

Streamates totally different. When guys are mean to me I get more exclusives 😂

Just had this gem.

Link to block https://www.streamatemodels.com/flash/blockmember.php?uid=53098071

The only thing I said to him was that my measurements were in my profile or he could tip to see my ass. He got snarky and then I replied (still didn't type to him) that I wasn't giving him any attitude actually and it seems like he was the one with the attitude. He then sent that last part because he thought it would hurt my feelings...and after he already called me gorgeous like a dumb ass. Bitch, I have a black soul...you're going to have to try harder than that.

I'm just curious who his poor girlfriend is. I feel sorry for her.

Attachments

• water365.jpg
    water365.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 36
Streamate should turn off private/hidden chat. If a member really wants to send a private message, they can just use PMs, which are easier to ignore.

Honestly, I'm just curious what kind of degenerate, weird shit y'all have to read on a daily basis.

Streamate should turn off private/hidden chat. If a member really wants to send a private message, they can just use PMs, which are easier to ignore.

Honestly, I'm just curious what kind of degenerate, weird shit y'all have to read on a daily basis.
no because sometimes there are douchebags who shame dudes who have pretty harmless kinks. it helps to provide a judgment free zone that is able to build trust. also i don't answer my pms, so if they want something from me, they need to talk to me live.

most of the "degenerate" stuff is by trolls who want a reaction or disturb people. they don't ever hide their messages.

I swear it almost never fails when they are mean I get snagged for a show. It's the biggest middle finger given. LOVE IT.
the best is when they bitch about your rates and someone takes you to exc to fuck with them. streamate members can be absolute ballers.

no because sometimes there are douchebags who shame dudes who have pretty harmless kinks. it helps to provide a judgment free zone that is able to build trust. also i don't answer my pms, so if they want something from me, they need to talk to me live.

most of the "degenerate" stuff is by trolls who want a reaction or disturb people. they don't ever hide their messages.

the best is when they bitch about your rates and someone takes you to exc to fuck with them. streamate members can be absolute ballers.

Yup-I'm glad members on SM are able to type in invisible. A lot of guys have fetishes that they want to ask about but are too embarrassed to ask in public chat if other members can see what they're writing. There are assholes who will make fun of other members. I barely ever check my messages on SM when I'm on cam (usually when someone pops into my chat and asks me to check my messages, it's an unsolicited dick pic LOL), and when I'm busy, I don't have time to read my messages.

Colinkkk (🙄) called me a gold digger. I feel like that would be a great user name on SM. 😂 He said it because he kept asking for me to stand, twirl, show a toy etc for free.. I have more I’ll add later. Peepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.