AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Access to the recorded private shows (Life Time Access)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

here4you

Banhammered
Feb 23, 2019
Greetings everyone,

My account on mfc has been banned for over 2 years; I have contacted the support a million times to restore it, or at least provide me access to the private show recordings from the archive (SHOWS I PAID FOR). I wish they could at least reply to my email rather than ignoring my messages. with that kind of behaviour, people are flocking to chaturbate.

SHOW SOME RESPECT AND ANSWER MY DAMN EMAILS !!!

account: blooregard

Greetings everyone,

My account on mfc has been banned for over 2 years; I have contacted the support a million times to restore it, or at least provide me access to the private show recordings from the archive (SHOWS I PAID FOR). I wish they could at least reply to my email rather than ignoring my messages. with that kind of behaviour, people are flocking to chaturbate.

SHOW SOME RESPECT AND ANSWER MY DAMN EMAILS !!!

account: blooregard
If you were banned they have no reason to reply to you. You got the shows that you paid for, the private recordings were just a bonus, so they owe you nothing.

Chaturbate is even more notorious for banning with no response or reason why, in case you weren't aware.

Upvote 0
Considering it looks like you have a habit of getting banned from cam sites (you have posts now about both MFC and CB banning you) I feel it's best if you move on from here. I don't like having continuous rule breakers here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.