AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally Purchased 4,000+ tokens: WTF?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
I have purchased tokens a million times on CB.
For some reason, this time, it purchased 4070 tokens! WTF? I can not afford that and it will overdraw my bank account.
@punkerbarbie or whoever - please ask support to address my ticket asap before it snowballs into a financial disaster!
What is going on here?

username: SilverFox_51
ticket: 18457449

Although Chaturbate has a reputation for taking forever to respond to support tickets, I have to give at least some kudos.
Within 40 minutes of this mistake, my issue has been addressed.
Of course, the transaction will still go through and I will probably have to pay some sort of overdraft fee, but the original amount was refunded.
It would have been nice to have been given a few extra tokens for the bullshit. I would only spend it on the site... just sayin

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Although Chaturbate has a reputation for taking forever to respond to support tickets, I have to give at least some kudos.
Within 40 minutes of this mistake, my issue has been addressed.
Of course, the transaction will still go through and I will probably have to pay some sort of overdraft fee, but the original amount was refunded.
It would have been nice to have been given a few extra tokens for the bullshit. I would only spend it on the site... just sayin
Financially it makes the most sense to prioritize billing issues, can't have your laying customers walk away.

Upvote 0
LOL. I think that's a stretch, you have to accept responsibility for making the purchase and not checking what amount you were authorising. And there are merchant fees for transactions and refunds that have to be paid by someone.
But glad your issue was resolved quickly.
FWIW, I set a limit on my credit card for online transactions that means I can never buy more than a certain value token package.

Upvote 0
LOL. I think that's a stretch, you have to accept responsibility for making the purchase and not checking what amount you were authorising. And there are merchant fees for transactions and refunds that have to be paid by someone.
But glad your issue was resolved quickly.
FWIW, I set a limit on my credit card for online transactions that means I can never buy more than a certain value token package.
It is now just habit - click, click, click, done. I am usually in a hurry ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.