AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally purchased too many tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 30, 2022
Hello, I hope someone can help with this issue:

I accidentally purchased way too many tokens (more than I can afford currently). I meant to purchase 100 tokens, but it defaulted to 4050 tokens .. can I get a refund on my remaining tokens (unspent). Thank you so much for the help. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you are able to see this. @punker barbie

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I accidentally purchased way too many tokens (more than I can afford currently). I meant to purchase 100 tokens, but it defaulted to 4050 tokens
We have had quite a bunch of posts about this same mistake recently. I am wondering what is happening to make it such an easy mistake? Maybe CB's design team should look at the token purchase page and see if there's some visual glitch/issue they could fix.

Upvote 0
Jun 30, 2022
We have had quite a bunch of posts about this same mistake recently. I am wondering what is happening to make it such an easy mistake? Maybe CB's design team should look at the token purchase page and see if there's some visual glitch/issue they could fix.
I think it's because it defaults to the maximum purchase - even though one would assume it'd default to the lowest amount.

• Helpful!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: KMH and AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Jun 30, 2022
I think it's because it defaults to the maximum purchase - even though one would assume it'd default to the lowest amount.

Do you know if they approve refunds? I believe they do.

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
UK
For some reason, it seems to not remember your last choice - I am sure it used to?
it remembers my payment method, but not the AMONT, for some reason.

When I open the "buy more" window, this is what it goes to instantly..
you would think it would at least remember the last amount OR preselect the lowest amount of 100, not 4050

cbtok.png

Upvote 0
Jun 30, 2022
For some reason, it seems to not remember your last choice - I am sure it used to?
it remembers my payment method, but not the AMONT, for some reason.

When I open the "buy more" window, this is what it goes to instantly..
you would think it would at least remember the last amount OR preselect the lowest amount of 100, not 4050

View attachment 93076
exactly, but I believe they do refunds on unspent tokens correct?

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
UK
exactly, but I believe they do refunds on unspent tokens correct?

They should do. Better you don't spend ANY of the tokens though, so hopefully you didn't spend any of them

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
UK
@punker barbie quick question, do you know when I should expect to hear back?

With CB Support... expect to be waiting 2 or 3 months, if you get it resolved before then, consider yourself very lucky and go play the lottery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Jay_Storm
Upvote 0
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
When this happens to me, both times they resolved it within a few hours. Brett is right, definitely spend zero tokens until then!

Upvote 0

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Upvote 0
Jul 11, 2019
MIne always reverts to the upgrade account option. I like that it does. No accidental 4050 token purchase. (Happened to me as well when I was a non basic member)

Capture.PNG

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
MIne always reverts to the upgrade account option. I like that it does. No accidental 4050 token purchase. (Happened to me as well when I was a non basic member)

View attachment 93095
Mine too, and always has been like this.
Not sure why for some users it's the opposite, unless somehow it's linked to spending history.
But if it is that, it's inversely linked as I regularly buy the higher discount package.

Upvote 0
May 30, 2020
Mine used to default to the upgrade. Now it seems to hold what I last bought. Which usually is the 2025 package since no better discount beyond that. But I do buy relatively frequently.

Upvote 0