AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accont banned permanent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2022
România
Twitter Username
@Karina61649534
MFC Username
Tharra_bdsm
Chaturbate Username
Trr_Karina
Hello!
My name is Camarasu Ioana Karina, I am coming to you with this email to ask you for one last chance to create an account on your platform.. I don't know if you have heard my story that I have written in the past.. After some time ago, about 2 years ago, I was permanently banned from your platform.. I know and am aware that I made a mistake.. I collaborated with a studio that put pressure on me to do things that I don't even think I can do. dirty games I had a contract with them in which it was written quite clearly that I cannot resign without clauses.. in the end I was forced to stay with them in the studio for an indefinite period without me knowing that they are not allowed to hold a model by force and to make such a contract, I spoke with a lawyer in the meantime and I sued them, at the moment they have closed the studio and are being arrested for 4 years with execution.. This problem is different at the moment for the girl I would like to work on with her own home for that my father fell ill with cancer and in Romania the salaries are very low, I cannot support my father in the hospital in Germany with 250€ per month through a normal job.. I am desperate and I really don't know what else to do I would like with all my heart to be unbanned at least as a last chance to be able to work back on your platform even if I only need to work on this platform.. I have several friends who told me that they were unblocked after they were . forbidden, and told me that maybe if you listen to my problem, you can help me.. I hope that I will be one of the lucky girls who will get this last chance.. please, from the bottom of my heart, this last opportunity to help my father move forward age.. Otherwise I can't handle it.. Please have faith in God and let me collaborate with this site for one last chance.. may God be with you and your family... please think and to my family.. he is all I have left on this earth.. I created an account now with trr_karina... Please! God be with you! Thanks for the reply

If they will not unban you, try to to multiple platforms. I was from few years working on chaturbate only, but last days i tried also stripchat and mfc and need say that if one site is lazy, then another one good. No need splitter.I have logitech brio and just open it at 3 pages, do small browser windows to see chats and go :) Its really good and i have feeling that i lost few years with being only on one page even if cb was and is my first site,last days stripchat gave me the best earnings.

Upvote 0
Dacă nu vă vor debloca, încercați să accesați mai multe platforme. Am lucrat de câțiva ani doar la chaturbate, dar zilele trecute am încercat și stripchat și mfc și trebuie să spun că dacă un site este leneș, atunci altul este bun. Nu am nevoie de splitter. Am logitech brio și îl deschid doar la 3 pagini, fac ferestre mici de browser pentru a vedea chat-urile și a merge :) . Este foarte bine și am senzația că am pierdut câțiva ani fiind doar pe o singură pagină, chiar dacă cb a fost și este al meu primul site, ultimele zile stripchat mi-a oferit cele mai bune câștiguri.
I have the same problem.. I worked for 3 years with chaturbate and I was banned because of a studio... because I decided not to collaborate with them anymore, they did ugly things on my chaturbate page and I ended up being permanently banned.. without receiving an answer.. they don't want to understand that it was a mistake.. I'm in the bdsm category.. here things are more difficult.. on the grill I have higher earnings because the work is like that.. But not here it's about how much we work, it's about them banning cameras without explanation...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have the same problem.. I worked for 3 years with chaturbate and I was banned because of a studio... because I decided not to collaborate with them anymore, they did ugly things on my chaturbate page and I ended up being permanently banned.. without receiving an answer.. they don't want to understand that it was a mistake.. I'm in the bdsm category.. here things are more difficult.. on the grill I have higher earnings because the work is like that.. But not here it's about how much we work, it's about them banning cameras without explanation...
When i was working for studio years ago, they wanted me to do things which are TOTALLY weird - i will only say that using weird things for your show when u play... But that studio was conected with some german sites which i dont even know so it didnt affect my career.But u know what they did?? I was asking them to delete my profile and they were keep saying that i cant now and it will be possible in few months. And then -with my computer skills - i found a way to got access to my studio account (because they had logins and so on) and what i saw? There were still my videos which people were buying and they were writing emails to customers to keep contact: like hey honey how are you? -and earning on messages. But i noticed that fast enogh so the money they wanted steal, went directly to my account :D And then i wrote them mail with law paragraphs and they instanly deleted account. Studios sucks a lot. ....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.