AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban after submitted ID

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2022
Hello everyone, i heard this forum can help so much to models like me. Please be patient about my problem.

Hi, my username is
"Mistressofallmistresses"
I got a warning while i open my account i have a 6 hours to go to upload my id. I got panic because of 6 hours after that i submit my passport but it says invalid. I submitted my passport three times before they ban my account. Please help me @punker barbie my friend told me to tag you. I email support but they response the common response with "as we trust" please help me i know i didnt break rules or terms i just submit my id before i got ban. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• received_438532318204889.jpeg
    received_438532318204889.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 16
Thank you for the reply @punker barbie.

I dont have a ticket number i cant find that ticket number, they dont give me. The only response that i recieved is the photo that i attach already. I promise i got ban after i submit my passport i dont break any rules or terms it just happen after i submit my passport. I attempt three times after that i got ban. Please help me @punker barbie i dont know what to do now. Im hopeless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.