AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account ban due to suspected violation of terms of service.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2018
Hi Ms @punker barbie

I am writing bec I have a concern with my account gemmaforever4u.I was dancing in front of cam and suddenly my account was banned.At first I was asked to submit ids again for age verification and when i was about to do it i got a message saying i was banned from the site.I am suspecting that someone reported me as not the owner of the account and is an underage since im too little (I stand 4"11 only). I dont remember violating the sites rules since Im always scared of getting banned and I love working in cb.I would willingly submit a copy of my ids for verification
Hope u could look into it

Thank you

Hi Ms @punker barbie
i got a message saying i was banned from the site.I am suspecting that someone reported me as not the owner of the account and is an underage since im too little (I stand 4"11 only).

Fuck. I hate that they are still doing this to models, after you've submitted all of the required documents. This is fucking with your money. So not cool. I hope they take care of this soon, and issue you an apology. With all the "There is no way you're 35..." comments I keep getting from guys, I hope none of those mothafuckas try reporting me to CB for being "underage." SMH.

It's not our faults us little people don't look our age. Others would consider that a good thing.

What i did was just dancing while wearing my home dress and suddenly I got ban.I just suspected that one of the guests reported me as i look too tiny on cam and he is the only one i am talking to that time.Hope cb would try to investigate before closing an account.I have my earnings ready to be cashed out and this has happened:(

I was banned for the same thing. I sent multiple emails and contacted Punker Barbie. It was all met with the sorry but you’re out of luck thing. So, I retired lol.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
yes.I was just dancing without showing my face on cam.My guest ask me to show my face on cam when he tipped me so I did.And after that I got banned

CB are extremely paronoid about getting in trouble for allowing underage etc on their site, so an instant ban male the potential problem go away.
But usually most times punker barbie will fix it if you can prove your case, I'm surprised Dozer yours couldn't be?
Sorry to here that Gemma, it's nit very fair that someone can do that tk you

yes.I was just dancing without showing my face on cam.My guest ask me to show my face on cam when he tipped me so I did.And after that I got banned

That was very likely just a coincidence that the ban came, when you showed your face. Hiding face on cam is actually against cb's tos, because it's impossible for them to check it's really you.

Send an email to support@chaturbate.com, explain the situation. Never ever use the contact form on the chaturbate page, I never got a reply when I used that. Direct mail only.

The ban could also mean, that there is a problem with your id or the id photos that you uploaded. Sadly the only reaction cb knows to any question concerning id is a ban and not a performer status "on hold" or something similar.

Good luck

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I find it so odd they are so hardcore about "people looking underage" yet they allow people to broadcast as "exhibitionist" with no ID required.

CB are extremely paronoid about getting in trouble for allowing underage etc on their site, so an instant ban male the potential problem go away.
But usually most times punker barbie will fix it if you can prove your case, I'm surprised Dozer yours couldn't be?
Sorry to here that Gemma, it's nit very fair that someone can do that tk you

I've messaged her multiple times. I've had this issue before (I was banned for something different). Everyone was FINE until I was instructed to upload my NEW id and then I was banned. Immediately. I don't know why. I would NEVER EVER include ANYONE on my cam, let alone someone underage.

I've reached back out to PB. I've also called the line she gave me, but nobody answers. I don't understand this.

I'm also like, kinda offended that anyone thinks I would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.