AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2022
Hello @punker barbie good day, my friend told about this ambercutie.com. I am here because i need help on how to get a response about my suddenly banned from chaturbate platform. My username is "lo_la_69" i was streaming when i get ban i believe you can help me about this because i really need to know what is just happen. Its almost 5 days and i only get automated response, help me please.

Chaturbate support response but i think its automated because i always saw it here and we are all the same and no valid reason. Can i still get my account back? I am aware already of the terms and also watching many models banned that is why i am very carefull, but yes its already happen to me. Please help me, thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie thank you for your reply i really appreciate it.

But the support didnt resolve my issue i didnt receive any response about my inquiry on my account. I just received automated response from support, that is why i am here asking your help. Please help me about my issue on my account it will a big help to me. Thank you in advance. Have a good one.

Upvote 0
Hi again @punker barbie i emailed support yesterday but still no response about my case. Youre the only my hope. I hope you can help me with this. I believe i didnt do such things to get ban because this is only my work. Please please help me. Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Hello again @punker barbie i got a response but it seems automated and it says i am submitted a false identification, i can see that too in this forum but it is not. My id was mine, is there any chance to get my account back? Can you help me with this? I believe in my self that my id was real and its mine. Please help me.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie do you read my thread? Please help me, my account is new and support response that i am using false identification which is not. How can i move on on my account if the reason is not true. Please help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.