AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2020
Hello to all. My account was banned few days ago (I'm not a broadcaster) and I contacted support, waited some time and they respond to me that I need to send my ID to confirm my identity, which I did ( sent a passport) , waited more time and I get response that in order to confirm my identity and start broadcasting I must upload documents on webpage, which I cant because I'm banned, and btw I'm not interested in broadcasting just need to unbann my account and I have some tokens there, please help me, username : pravizmaj

Hello to all. My account was banned few days ago (I'm not a broadcaster) and I contacted support, waited some time and they respond to me that I need to send my ID to confirm my identity, which I did ( sent a passport) , waited more time and I get response that in order to confirm my identity and start broadcasting I must upload documents on webpage, which I cant because I'm banned, and btw I'm not interested in broadcasting just need to unbann my account and I have some tokens there, please help me, username : pravizmaj

Support states that they have sent you an email regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
got same problem, support told me to send documets ( sent passport and residence card) and now for two days still no response, who can help me please on usernaem : stipezulj

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.