AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2020
i’ve been banned about 2 years ago i think and i was wondering if there is a way i can find out who im following on that account, i’m not asking to be unbanned but that would make it easier. can you help me Punker Barbie?

username: bhaawt

i’ve been banned about 2 years ago i think and i was wondering if there is a way i can find out who im following on that account, i’m not asking to be unbanned but that would make it easier. can you help me Punker Barbie?

username: bhaawt

I have reached out to support and they state that your account will remain banned. This ban is due to previous violations made on your past account and as such you are banned from the CB platform.

Upvote 0
hi punker barbie i was banned from cb....and was wondering why and can i get my account reinstated....my username is 19david73 any help will be grateful

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie i still haven't received any help please am loosing it kindly help me my username is garethadams it's been almost a week no response from you my i suspected an unusual activity on my account and i locked it, you sent me a security procedure and i replied with a photo am yet to get a response so my account is still inaccessible.. kindly unlock it because i want to continue working.. my account was also banned because of the unusual activity kindly unlock and unbann it please if i violated any terms am so sorry i promise it won't happen again it's my only source of income thank you in advance Shirley please help me

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie i still haven't received any help please am loosing it kindly help me my username is garethadams it's been almost a week no response from you my i suspected an unusual activity on my account and i locked it, you sent me a security procedure and i replied with a photo am yet to get a response so my account is still inaccessible.. kindly unlock it because i want to continue working.. my account was also banned because of the unusual activity kindly unlock and unbann it please if i violated any terms am so sorry i promise it won't happen again it's my only source of income thank you in advance Shirley please help me
Please be aware that sending numerous emails will delay a response. Support has responded to your message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.