AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account baned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2022
Good afternoon, my account was banned, but they did not tell me the reason, support indicated that I have my account restricted for life, I want you to collaborate with my case, my account was created with my passport, I have cedula, Colombian passport, do not perform any action that is outside the chaturbate policies, please I need help. my usuar is Victoriasaral

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20905193
Yes, indeed they responded, but the answer is that it was limited and they do not indicate the reason why my account is canceled, I have my papers in order, passport and ID and the day they canceled it I did not do any kind of show that violated the policies of the company, for that reason I ask for help to know the true reason and if it is viable that I can recover it, It is my source of income to support my children and it is a page that I have taken great care of. I ask for help please.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.