AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned 350k followers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2022
Hi, my name is Aerri Lee, I have 350 thousand subscribers on my account, I am always in the top 50 according to statistics. I am ready to pay 10k$ if someone helps me to unban. I was one of the top models there. I just lost my real documents that I used when creating a chat account, after the second check I changed my first and last name, they think I gave my fake documents, but there my date of birth coincides with the first documents. I had reasons to change my name. When I asked about the reason for the ban, they told me that "you used fake documents", but these were my real documents, the first and second too. Please, @punker barbie, help me with this problem, I bet if my account is unblocked, I will pay 10 thousand dollars and I will be ready to show all my documents. Chaturbate don't reply me in gmail u are only one who can help me

Hi, my name is Aerri Lee, I have 350 thousand subscribers on my account, I am always in the top 50 according to statistics. I am ready to pay 10k$ if someone helps me to unban. I was one of the top models there. I just lost my real documents that I used when creating a chat account, after the second check I changed my first and last name, they think I gave my fake documents, but there my date of birth coincides with the first documents. I had reasons to change my name. When I asked about the reason for the ban, they told me that "you used fake documents", but these were my real documents, the first and second too. Please, @punker barbie, help me with this problem, I bet if my account is unblocked, I will pay 10 thousand dollars and I will be ready to show all my documents. Chaturbate don't reply me in gmail u are only one who can help me
@punker barbie please read this message and help me

Upvote 0
from what I gather, chaturebate has weekends off and straight out never replies to anyone. still waiting for my unban, no reason giving. just banned me. no help from support.

Hopefully you get it fixed soon

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.