AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned a long time ago

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2019
Hello @punker barbie
my account sweetboyx81 was suddenly banned a long time ago. There was no reason given and I don't remember a violation. I wrote to CB support, but I don't get a reply. Is there a chance to get my account back? I wanted to use it again.

Account name: sweetboyx81

And still no reply... I was a user, not a broadcaster. I regularly bought tokens and tipped on CB. Then I got suddenly banned. I was not on my computer, when this happened. CB support still does not reply, I guess because it is a permanent ban. But why did this happen? There is no reason, no reply. CB just doesn't want my money. I had some private shows in my account, which I don't have access anymore. Please open my account again! @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Why do you irgnore me? I still got no message from cb support. I spent many tokens on the site and now I am completely ghosted. I don't have any ticket number. Please unban my account! @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Perhaps you are not aware; the @punker barbie account does NOT belong to a singular person. That particular account is used by multiple different people representing the Chaturbate platform.

Also, that account very rarely, if ever, replies with any specific information publicly on the forums in regards to anything. The account will more than likely just refer you to contact Chaturbate support via email.

Reactions: sweetboyx81
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.