AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned after 10 years working on Chaturbate.. I really need some help :\

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2023
Good time of the day and I'm sorry in advance, however it is basically a desperate cry for help,

I'm a full-time performer in trans category on Chaturbate and I've been performing on the website for over 10 years now.

My account has been banned on Friday and I've contacted Chaturbate support, however I got quite an unfriendly and unclear response..
There is no ticket # as well, my account name is SexyDevilDark_

Chaturbata has been one and only source of income for years and I just don't know how to provide for myself if it stays banned.

I'm kindly asking you, @punker barbie , to help me out to look into this matter and hopefully help me unban my account.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Account name is:
SexyDevilDark_

Dear Punker Barbie,

I hope you are well.

I would like to contact you today regarding my email to the Chaturbate support for the most recent payout from the payment period of Dec 15th - 31st.

Despite several emails and it being the 11th of January already, I have not received confirmation whether the wire payment has been made to the bank account or what exactly the status of the payment is.

We currently depend on the payment to pay our rent and food and it’s a bit concerning for us.

Im not sure who else to turn to at this point. Any help would he greatly appreciated.

The user name is Kara_Mella and email karamella.live@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Kara

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20989990
Hey again, dear @punker barbie , thnx for getting back to me, however the only reply that I got is :

"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban."

And this was before I contacted you here, there is also no ticket number #20989990.

The answer doesn't really provide any clarification on what I've done wrong either.

It is extremely sad to me that I can't work on Chaturbate anymore.. I've been an adult performer since 2012 and I've been on Chaturbate since 2013. There is no source for income right for me and the country that I live in is not LGBTQ+ friendly, I don't even know if there is something else I can do in order to feed myself.

Please help :(

My username is:

SexyDevilDark_

Upvote 0
Hey again, dear @punker barbie , thnx for getting back to me, however the only reply that I got is :

"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban."

And this was before I contacted you here, there is also no ticket number #20989990.

The answer doesn't really provide any clarification on what I've done wrong either.

It is extremely sad to me that I can't work on Chaturbate anymore.. I've been an adult performer since 2012 and I've been on Chaturbate since 2013. There is no source for income right for me and the country that I live in is not LGBTQ+ friendly, I don't even know if there is something else I can do in order to feed myself.

Please help :(

My username is:

SexyDevilDark_
I got the exact same email from them, so it's obviously a copy-and-paste generic response. I have been with Chaturbate for years and was making some earnings from it too! My account was banned when i was verifying my account which was just so random. I have verified my account without any issues before, so this came as a shock. This is just so frustrating!

Hopefully our bans would be lifted!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.