AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned after age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
hello dear @punker barbie ! my account on CB tat_girl . I beg you for help, because support has ceased to answer me or sends the same type of answer from the bot. The fact is that I underwent a second test of my age. In turn, I want to say that this time I sent my Russian passport, as well as during the first main registration on CB. After I sent my passport, I went through biometrics, I had a record on my account that my passport is hard to see and I made re -verification of age. After a few minutes I received my account for the banner. I ask you to help! For several years I have been using this site. Thanks in advance for the answer and time!

Reactions: KisaPisa434
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20608354
hello dear @punker barbie ! I did not receive an answer from CB support. Please tell me, I need to continue to expect an answer from CB support to my mail, behind which my account is assigned to CB tat_girl , or do I need to write in support using the above tickte #20608354 in the message? Thanks in advance for the answer and time :h:

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20608354
good day , dear @punker barbie ! chaturbate support has not contacted me yet and I am still waiting hopefully for a letter from support in my mail. my nickname is on chaturbate tat_girl - I am a russian transgender girl. I beg you to solve this misunderstanding that occurred in the re-verification system and the passage of biometrics. I did not violate the terms and conditions of the site, and only followed the instructions on the site during the passage. chaturbate was my main earnings and income. I ask you not to deprive me of my job during such a difficult period of my life. thank you in advance for the answer and the time you found!

Upvote 0
hello dear @punker barbie ! my account on CB tat_girl . I beg you for help, because support has ceased to answer me or sends the same type of answer from the bot. The fact is that I underwent a second test of my age. In turn, I want to say that this time I sent my Russian passport, as well as during the first main registration on CB. After I sent my passport, I went through biometrics, I had a record on my account that my passport is hard to see and I made re -verification of age. After a few minutes I received my account for the banner. I ask you to help! For several years I have been using this site. Thanks in advance for the answer and time!
I checked from the phone, but they still blocked me again. I hope chaturbate will unlock my account agaiin :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.