AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned after first streaming session

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2020
Hi I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I have tried to get my age verified over 5 times for the past couple weeks or so and I am just wondering if it is the website at this point? My account name is helllotittys on CB. I streamed for a little bit the other day and it kicked me off and I am assuming because my pictures weren't approved. I have tried to contact chaturbate support but it is hard to get a clear answer/understanding about what I am doing wrong in the pictures. If anyone could offer some advice I would really appreciate it :)

Like I said, my account name on CB is helllotittys

Thank u guys :)

I am also having some troubles with this issue! I was broadcasting, was kicked off. The site said I was age verified before I started my broadcast.
Now it is saying that I am not age verified. I tried re uploading new verification, but it says that I am already verified.

My username is: PrismaticLuna

Someone please help so I can hop back on soon please?

Upvote 0
Hi I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I have tried to get my age verified over 5 times for the past couple weeks or so and I am just wondering if it is the website at this point? My account name is helllotittys on CB. I streamed for a little bit the other day and it kicked me off and I am assuming because my pictures weren't approved. I have tried to contact chaturbate support but it is hard to get a clear answer/understanding about what I am doing wrong in the pictures. If anyone could offer some advice I would really appreciate it :)

Like I said, my account name on CB is helllotittys

Thank u guys :)

I have reached out to support and they state that they have sent you an update as to why you ID submission was not accepted on September 26th. Please ensure that any ID submissions are submitted properly ie: not dark or blurry, clearly visible on a flat surface.

Upvote 0
I am also having some troubles with this issue! I was broadcasting, was kicked off. The site said I was age verified before I started my broadcast.
Now it is saying that I am not age verified. I tried re uploading new verification, but it says that I am already verified.

My username is: PrismaticLuna

Someone please help so I can hop back on soon please?

Support has informed me that your account is age verified at this time.

Upvote 0
@punker-barbie I am taking the pictures in the most well-lit area in my home on an iPhone 8 plus camera. Every single upload says "Upload a valid, non-corrupted image" I am worried that it's not even getting sent through with a POSSIBILITY of it being able to be approved :( Really don't know what to do. First image is flat on a table zoomed in so you can read ID extremely clear and second full face is in the picture with ID next to be not blurry. Once again. CB name is helllotittys or helllotittys1

Upvote 0
@punker-barbie I am taking the pictures in the most well-lit area in my home on an iPhone 8 plus camera. Every single upload says "Upload a valid, non-corrupted image" I am worried that it's not even getting sent through with a POSSIBILITY of it being able to be approved :( Really don't know what to do. First image is flat on a table zoomed in so you can read ID extremely clear and second full face is in the picture with ID next to be not blurry. Once again. CB name is helllotittys or helllotittys1

Support states that there have been ID submissions for account helllotittys1. In regards to account helllotittys, support has confirmed that they responded to your email yesterday explaining that the ID submission ws to blurry to be read properly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.