AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned after many many years. Confused, need help please.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2021
I am really confused. I am not a model, just a customer who has used CB for many many years now. Spent a ton of money. All the sudden I was banned for reasons that make no sense. I emailed support right away. That was on 1/10/23. I received an automated reply. I have not heard anything since them. I dont have a ticket number, just the email receipts. Can anyone help me? @punker barbie? My screen name on tere is DumSubMuscle.

Thank you so much!

Username cannot be found. Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Sorry, I was off my one letter. The correct spelling is DomSubMuscle. I looked through old emails and it appears they think I am doing drugs. Not close. I smoke Tabacco from a pipe. Perfectly legal. Thank you so much for your help! You rock!

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie. I still have not heard from anyone. I emailed support on Jan 10, did not hear back. Then again on Jan 22, did not hear back. The only update I have seen when I try to access my account is before it said they were banning me for drug paraphanlia... (which is not true. if it was true, i would not do that as CB is not the place for that).... to now it no longer gives a reason, it says nothing about paraphernalia. I ask your help. If there is something I was doing wrong, please have somoene let me know and I will stop. I have been a member on CB for I am guessing 5 years now and have spent a ton of money. I dont cause issues. I hope that someone will be able to reinstate me. Thanks. Michael

Upvote 0
Give it another week. Assuming you have a ticket #.

CB acquaintance who is just a regular user had to wait 26 days before anything was done to have his account restored for an unjust ban. He said in a public chat '15 years ago' in a response. And he was banned for being 'underage' 5-6 minutes after he said it.

Upvote 0
I dont even have a ticket number. All I have done is email support twice and no one has responded with a ticket number or anything. Suggestions?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.