AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned after submitting age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2021
Hello, I created a new account to start streaming on after I had this problem with an older account. I have emailed chaturbate support and they said my old account (nakedboy1314) "was created in serious violation of the terms" and for this reason my old account as well as my new account have been "permanently banned". I have submitted age verification back in 2019 when I made that old account and when I made the new account around a week ago I also submitted new pictures of me. After this the pictures got rejected for not having the ID visible (which it clearly was), and my account was banned. After this I emailed support and they replied with the above information. I do not care about tips and stuff I just wanted to use the site to have some fun. So if anyone could please help me that would be amazing.

(My new account name is hornygayboy2021)

Thanks!

@punker barbie

Last edited:
Hello, I created a new account to start streaming on after I had this problem with an older account. I have emailed chaturbate support and they said my old account (nakedboy1314) "was created in serious violation of the terms" and for this reason my old account as well as my new account have been "permanently banned". I have submitted age verification back in 2019 when I made that old account and when I made the new account around a week ago I also submitted new pictures of me. After this the pictures got rejected for not having the ID visible (which it clearly was), and my account was banned. After this I emailed support and they replied with the above information. I do not care about tips and stuff I just wanted to use the site to have some fun. So if anyone could please help me that would be amazing.

(My new account name is hornygayboy2021)

Thanks!

@punker barbie
As Support has advised, you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
As Support has advised, you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.
Yes I know but I was wondering what the reason was? And if it can be reversed at all? I do not think I've done anything wrong and I would like an answer. I am willing to send new photos and ID verification. Also I have emailed support back but they have not responded yet.

Thanks

Upvote 0
I deleted this account with the name alyjessy due to biographical errors on social networks and created the new account with the name alyjessy69 which after it was uploaded photos with my identity was banned, please check and help me. thank you

Upvote 0
I am 21 years old, but I recently received a ban on the site with this message

We thank you for your email. As noted in our email to you, we understand you have provided this documentation; however, we must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast through the CB platform. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user’s ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young.
Again, we encourage you to reach out again in 6 months. All amounts in your account will be dispersed on our next payout date.

Dear ,Punker Barbie)Please help me!I don;t know what i need to do.I have been working on this site for 3 years and got banned only because of my appearance. This site is my only source of income.I had a lot of subscribers and positive reviews! I cannot wait 6 months. Can you put in a good word for me to support Chaturbate? I'm sure that the blocking happened due to complaints from other models who are afraid of competition on the site.I am out of work.I worked hard every day.And I can benefit this site.

Upvote 0

We thank you for your email. As noted in our email to you, we understand you have provided this documentation; however, we must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast through the CB platform. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user’s ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young.
Again, we encourage you to reach out again in 6 months. All amounts in your account will be dispersed on our next payout date.

Dear ,Punker Barbie)Please help me!I don;t know what i need to do.I have been working on this site for 3 years and got banned only because of my appearance. This site is my only source of income.I had a lot of subscribers and positive reviews! I cannot wait 6 months. Can you put in a good word for me to support Chaturbate? I'm sure that the blocking happened due to complaints from other models who are afraid of competition on the site.I am out of work.I worked hard every day.And I can benefit this site.
6 months? Jesus! That is bad!

With whoever is behind it. Might not necessarily be other models. It's clear there are viewers on cb with agendas.

I know it's difficult (especially if u dont have a social network account for your viewers) but have u tried any of the other streaming sites? With luck u might be able to do well elsewhere until this is sorted out.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

What?? you are are a Chaturbate model for 3 YEARS already and now you are suddenly looking too young? What type of BULLSHIT logic is that ? are the CB support braindead?

Of course if you were roleplaying some sort of "minor" activity which in that case would be understandable from their end.

Upvote 0
What?? you are are a Chaturbate model for 3 YEARS already and now you are suddenly looking too young? What type of BULLSHIT logic is that ? are the CB support braindead?

Of course if you were roleplaying some sort of "minor" activity which in that case would be understandable from their end.
no, there were no role-playing games. I always broadcast without costumes and childish images

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.