AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned and no idea why!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2021
So today I was online and then I went and got dinner and when I came back all of the sudden it said that my account was banned.

I have no idea why this happened. I don't believe I have violated any terms of service and I even mod for a cammer. I have already sent a support ticket but I know that they take forever for them.

Any help is greatly appreciated! My username is the same as my name here. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much, @punker barbie ! The issue was resolved in a timely manner. Although now I am having a new issue, I am trying to chat in somebody's room and it is saying "Your IP has been blocked."

I have no idea why this has happened as this is a room that I have been in many times and I am friendly with.

Upvote 0
So now for the second time in a week, my account has been banned for no apparent reason. I have sent another support request (#18194098). If you could help me out again @punker barbie . I would greatly appreciate it.

And if you can find out why this is happening so I can prevent it from happening in the future that would be most helpful!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.