AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned and Unable to Send Tips on New Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2023
I guess this comes in two parts.

My initial account has been banned. No reason was given. Sent emails to support but they seem to just ignore them.

Made a new account and just purchased some tokens and it is saying unable to tip. My guess would be maybe because my first account was banned I can't tip? Idk

Would love to get some responses from support.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    245 KB · Views: 18
I guess this comes in two parts.

My initial account has been banned. No reason was given. Sent emails to support but they seem to just ignore them.

Made a new account and just purchased some tokens and it is saying unable to tip. My guess would be maybe because my first account was banned I can't tip? Idk

Would love to get some responses from support.
Username for account that is banned is Iaminconstantpain
Username for account that I purchased tokens on and can't tip is chuckcook

Upvote 0
Username for account that is banned is Iaminconstantpain
Username for account that I purchased tokens on and can't tip is chuckcook
good luck getting a response. They don't care and never actually look into anything with any consistency. I hope you didn't buy a lot of tokens because chances are that money is theirs now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.