AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned because of misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_spaceboy_

Cam Model
May 16, 2020
Brazil
Chaturbate Username
yourlostboy
Issue:
Hi! Until almost right now I was broadcasting normally and my account just have been banned. I received a mensagem from the site saying that I was doing and using illegal stuff while broadcasting, wich is not true. I was making a tobbaco cigarette and someone probably confused It with something else. I already sent an email to the Support but didnt get any response yet.

Please, a misunderstanding happened and because of that I can't work or get the tokens I have in the account. I need the access back.

Username:
yourlostboy

@punker barbie

Issue:
Hi! Until almost right now I was broadcasting normally and my account just have been banned. I received a mensagem from the site saying that I was doing and using illegal stuff while broadcasting, wich is not true. I was making a tobbaco cigarette and someone probably confused It with something else. I already sent an email to the Support but didnt get any response yet.

Please, a misunderstanding happened and because of that I can't work or get the tokens I have in the account. I need the access back.

Username:
yourlostboy

@punker barbie
Hi
At least you are lucky, you know why,I have been banned three days ago, and they did not tell me why, and I have been always careful to strictly apply the rules.
I sent a mail to them and still wait for an answer.
I am really pity to loose the good feeling I had with my regular customers, with the confinement, it is 10 weeks that I am alone far from my family, and my regular customers in CB were like a family for me.
Meanwhile, I started on SM where I do much better, but still feeling sad as CB was where I started streaming four months ago.

Have a nice day

Pupe

Upvote 0
Hi
At least you are lucky, you know why,I have been banned three days ago, and they did not tell me why, and I have been always careful to strictly apply the rules.
I sent a mail to them and still wait for an answer.
I am really pity to loose the good feeling I had with my regular customers, with the confinement, it is 10 weeks that I am alone far from my family, and my regular customers in CB were like a family for me.
Meanwhile, I started on SM where I do much better, but still feeling sad as CB was where I started streaming four months ago.

Have a nice day

Pupe

Hey!

It's bad to know whats happening with you. :/

Reading the posts here I saw how many models are banned for no reason.

I sent a lot of emails to them and got my account back. I think they got pissed off with me, but It worked.

Reactions: pupelovedance
Upvote 0
Hey!

It's bad to know whats happening with you. :/

Reading the posts here I saw how many models are banned for no reason.

I sent a lot of emails to them and got my account back. I think they got pissed off with me, but It worked.

I get explanation from CB, someone :blackalien: flagged me for engaging in pay-per-meet discussions and I was banned directly.
I never engage such a conversation, maybe as a joke I told someone if you want to f...k me, come in Thailand, it was never discussed about money.
Anyway, I just get a warning and I will be un banned 😃.

Thanks for your support

Upvote 0
I get explanation from CB, someone :blackalien: flagged me for engaging in pay-per-meet discussions and I was banned directly.
I never engage such a conversation, maybe as a joke I told someone if you want to f...k me, come in Thailand, it was never discussed about money.
Anyway, I just get a warning and I will be un banned 😃.

Thanks for your support

Oh, it's great to hear u got your account back! Let's get back to work! Haha

You're welcome!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.