AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned/cannot tip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2021
USA
Chaturbate Username
Onechance0
I am not able to tip broadcasters and when I try to view my profile it says account banned. Its a new account, less than a week old and I know I did nothing wrong

Username: Onechance0
Support ID: (18212835)
I emailed support 2 days ago and have no response yet
I am still able to view models, just not tip, and it appears my messages don't show up for others cause I can't seem to get a response

Last edited:
It has been resolved. Just in case anyone is wondering, I made this account on September 8th. And the response from CB support is hilarious, and completely false...

Thank you for your patience as we reviewed the details of your account and the complaints regarding your interactions with other users and broadcasters. Given your long history in the CB community, we were surprised to received several complaints that you have recently been abusive, using rude and disrespectful language in chat. In reviewing your account history, we did find that these complaints were truthful. We understand that everyone has bad moments and days and hope this is the explanation for your prior behavior and that further action will not be required. Your account is now re-activated, but please understand that, in order to maintain our accepting environment, future incidents may result in suspension or termination of your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.