AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned cant cash support not responding -chatterbate-

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2021
So a few days ago I was banned in middle of show while trying on clothes I really want to resolve this if possible or at least find out what I did. Also I am devasted we have been depending on cb for over a year can anyone help me?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I saw your other post which mentioned you were drinking alcohol and you think maybe that could be it, but I don't think that would be the reason.
I see lots of people doing the whole "Take a shot for XX tokens", and not small rooms but big rooms who do this, so if that is the reason it's another example of selective banning on their part but like I say, I doubt that is the cause.

In fact, if you look at the ToS, there is no sign/mention (that I can find) alcohol.
I searched for "alcohol", "drink", "drunk", "intoxicated" (actually I just typed "intox"), and "inebriated" - no results, so if there is mention of you not allowed to drink on cam (sensibly, of course) then there are no easy and clear mention of it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.