AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
I am an independent model who works from home.
I work in bdsm, after many months, I discovered that people have a lot of fetishes.
As a result, many members with fetish (cashmaster) came to my room, asking for paypal and other off-site payment methods.
Chaturbate warned me a few times, and I replied nicely that this would not happen.
I want to mention that I did not receive payments outside the site.
All I did was promote my twitter so I could get traffic to the chaturbate site, I noticed that other models promote their site onlyfans, I did this like all the other models.
I insisted and apologized if I was wrong and broke the rules, but all I received was a robot response or * this case cannot be reviewed *.
account name : SirAndrew .
I really want to be a model on chaturbate, because I really like this platform, members always ask about me, in the future I will not accept members who will ask me about other payment methods.

I apologize if I posted wrong here
Thank you !

I am an independent model who works from home.
I work in bdsm, after many months, I discovered that people have a lot of fetishes.
As a result, many members with fetish (cashmaster) came to my room, asking for paypal and other off-site payment methods.
Chaturbate warned me a few times, and I replied nicely that this would not happen.
I want to mention that I did not receive payments outside the site.
All I did was promote my twitter so I could get traffic to the chaturbate site, I noticed that other models promote their site onlyfans, I did this like all the other models.
I insisted and apologized if I was wrong and broke the rules, but all I received was a robot response or * this case cannot be reviewed *.
account name : SirAndrew .
I really want to be a model on chaturbate, because I really like this platform, members always ask about me, in the future I will not accept members who will ask me about other payment methods.

I apologize if I posted wrong here
Thank you !

Support states that they are reviewing your request and will respond with an update as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Thank you ! And I hope they unnbanned my account. And in the future I will not break the Chaturbate rules and I will not be influenced by members who tell me about other payment methods. I am waiting for your answer!

Upvote 0
hello my account has been banned, account name lollovewa2 so far I have no answer and I also cannot create another account to work with, try to create an account kiraanimegamer11 but the account was soon blocked, and I sent this thing I didn't even transmit, and just used " Your camera has been blocked as a result of concerns about compliance with our terms and conditions. " Please note that we have zero tolerance for minors to participate in our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is incorrect, you can appeal this block by submitting an age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, please contact us at support@chaturbate.com. "" "

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.