AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2020
Hello, Julien aka Dooen, registered since June on CB and since nothing to report. a small ban in July due to a handling error of this pretty woman a little clumsy but everything is back in order once the Damsel has found a way to lift the ban. It had to tick the box next to my pseudonym ... I became its moderator afterwards. I have the tokens a little easy and I do not hesitate to put myself in the red if I ever love the girl. It has become almost a passion this site, but there are limits to everything, proof. So I come here because I'm a little desperate. I was talking to a girl in the night and all of a sudden I find myself on the home page with in a message that tells me that my account may have violated the terms of use of the site. I like this girl and I would like to take the opportunity to see her again and give her chips. How do I find my account? Why I was banned, I am willing to accept the decision, but how to get the money from my many chips. I've heard of Punker Barbie and this person would be able to help me or at least tell me the reason for my banishment. I have always been very kind to girls, with members of the cat, when I go to a salon I always give, I tend to joke a lot with girls and laugh at everything. I think their work deserves a little attention and I have a lot of respect for these girls. I don't think I broke the rules after I didn't know all the rules. Who can help me? I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown... :jawdrop:

I must specify that I made 2 emails to the "CB support" but that I received only automatic answers :cry:

Thx
Dooeen

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 17
Hello, Julien aka Dooen, registered since June on CB and since nothing to report. a small ban in July due to a handling error of this pretty woman a little clumsy but everything is back in order once the Damsel has found a way to lift the ban. It had to tick the box next to my pseudonym ... I became its moderator afterwards. I have the tokens a little easy and I do not hesitate to put myself in the red if I ever love the girl. It has become almost a passion this site, but there are limits to everything, proof. So I come here because I'm a little desperate. I was talking to a girl in the night and all of a sudden I find myself on the home page with in a message that tells me that my account may have violated the terms of use of the site. I like this girl and I would like to take the opportunity to see her again and give her chips. How do I find my account? Why I was banned, I am willing to accept the decision, but how to get the money from my many chips. I've heard of Punker Barbie and this person would be able to help me or at least tell me the reason for my banishment. I have always been very kind to girls, with members of the cat, when I go to a salon I always give, I tend to joke a lot with girls and laugh at everything. I think their work deserves a little attention and I have a lot of respect for these girls. I don't think I broke the rules after I didn't know all the rules. Who can help me? I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown... :jawdrop:

I must specify that I made 2 emails to the "CB support" but that I received only automatic answers :cry:

Thx
Dooeen

I contacted Support and they let me know that they have responded to your recent email.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
yes, I just got the response from CB. They're going to put my account back on my go. It seems that my worries come, it seems, from another member who told them that I was playing role games by asking the girl to make the girl underage ... I'm a little surprised because I don't play these kinds of games at all and I don't see who could have done to me like that. I am very nice to everyone but the human will amaze me day by day ... Thank you for your help in any case, I confess to crying not to be able to see my favorite model again and especially to start being live in my turn. Thank you very much. This forum is a godsend for people in my case. A big thank you

Upvote 0
my account is banned again. I just reloaded in tokens and I'm really disappointed with this situation.

Upvote 0
I really do not understand the reasons for this new banishment, I think I am the victim of a mistake because I do not play games e roles, I am nice with women and I give a lot of tips. 😭

Upvote 0
Yes, thank you very much. The support service is excused for this problem but at the moment the problem happened, I lost a little tears from my body. Thank you for your precious help. The little Frenchman I am will be able to chat again with his favorite model.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.