AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned, converted over 800$ Via direct deposit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2021
Good Afternoon everyone,

So last night I was broadcasting and a user started harassing me, they created over 10 fake accounts exposing my full name and personal information. I started to get extremely upset by this and 2 minutes later my account was banned! My question for you @punker barbie is will I receive my converted tokens?! They are due to come in soon but I’m worried I may not get paid or even get my account back! My username is College_twink20. Thank you. Also if @AmberCutie could help I’d appreciate it!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Thank you Amber, I appreciate your reply. Do you happen to know if I will still get paid (direct deposit) with my account banned? I did convert them before the ban. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Thank you Amber, I appreciate your reply. Do you happen to know if I will still get paid (direct deposit) with my account banned? I did convert them before the ban. Thanks again.
I am sorry for your situation, but I have absolutely no idea, I do not work for (don't even cam on) CB.

Make sure you've opened a ticket by sending email to their support support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0
Am
Good Afternoon everyone,

So last night I was broadcasting and a user started harassing me, they created over 10 fake accounts exposing my full name and personal information. I started to get extremely upset by this and 2 minutes later my account was banned! My question for you @punker barbie is will I receive my converted tokens?! They are due to come in soon but I’m worried I may not get paid or even get my account back! My username is College_twink20. Thank you. Also if @AmberCutie could help I’d appreciate it!
Amazing I'm a user and the same thing been happening to me,however I may have been part of the problem,but yet it remains. The real problem lies in the platform,most pick and choose,from my experience model and user have more integrity than most of the platform owners combined.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.