AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned during registration

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2022
@punker barbie Hi There

I saw you may be able to help
I am a model, I had an account tied to a webcam studio in Colombia a couple years ago. I have long since left that studio, and now live alone and work alone, and I tried to sign up with my passport, and it says im banned before even registering. The username I used to try to sign up just now is lolabunny0922
I tried to contact the old studio but they dont even have the same number anymore. I am not sure what they may have done with my account and ID pics way back when, but I fear that they did something suspicious and now I am the one paying the price.

I have a passport, which should be able to easily verify, and I am 24 years old, so I think everything should be fine, if you could please let me know what the issue was and if its resolvable. I always followed and will follow all site rules, I have reviewed all the TOS on the site, and I hope some one can look into this and see that I myself did not break any rules and if something happened with a prior account it was out of my control, I heard from some former colleagues that these studios share accounts, and I probably should not have trusted them with my ID and just made my own account

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.