AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2017
I started at CB in december 2016, I made shows during two months and stopped until last weekend because of university. I did 3 shows (2 in pvt) last weekend, and yesterday I tried to login in my account and I there was a message saying that my account was banned. I sent lots of e-mails for the support and they said that can't help me with this. There's no explanation!! I'm sure that I didn't violet any terms and there is 3000 tokens in my account... Any help?

I tried to login in my account and I there was a message saying that my account was banned. I sent lots of e-mails for the support and they said that can't help me with this. There's no explanation!! I'm sure that I didn't violet any terms and there is 3000 tokens in my account... Any help?

This happened to me recently!! I don't usually log into CB as I just prefer MFC...but I thought I'd try it again and i was surprised to see my account was banned! After a few emails to CB support and all they would tell me is that I may have violated the ToC's I have just given up on CB...

To be honest, no big loss to me...

Oh, i think i had about 500 tokens on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.