AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2021
Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Letizia_fulkers
Hello, Im a model from Colombia. Chaturbate has always meant the world to me because it has helped me meet my goals, my dreams, and more importantly, thanks to Cb I have stability in my life. I love all of my supporters and I always give my best in every show. Unfortunately 11 days ago I was notified that I was banned due to issues with my identity, I find this odd especially of me working three years with no issues. I replied to support with pictures of my passport, drivers license, colombian issued id, I even submitted a video to cb. Please @punker barbie, I would be forever grateful if you could look into this for me. My username is letizia_fulkers. I appreciate any help you can give me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
This sucks. I was banned today as well. It's a little disappointing that cb doesn't have better communication or at least a better appeals process around banned accounts. Best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.