AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Chaturbate Username
supermanforme
Hi @punker barbie

Can you please help me.

I've send many emails regarding my account that was banned for no reason.

No one is looking into this to lift the ban from my account.

I didn't violate any rules and this happened before and after support actually took the time to look into tje ban, they did lift the ban.

Then it happened again, telling me it's some system error.

Please find attractive attachment from support stating the account should work, but it's not.

Thank you.

Regards. Screenshot_20230416_195424.jpg

Wait till during the week as they usually dont reply on weekends, and can take 2-5 or more days for them to reply, and as you stated you sent many, which will just bump you back down the waiting list of replies.
Waiting game for a reply, give them at least a week.

Reactions: marshall_davids_
Upvote 0
Thanks.

It seems like a major issue with all the posts on this thread regarding banned accounts.
Hard to say on the bans, if ToS violated OR people just assume its ok cause they see other cammers/sites doing it, feel it must be ok. Instead of FULLY Reading the rules & following them & not following the crowd so to speak. At times it feels unfair that so many get away with it & so many don't. But also feel if no one reports things, they keep getting away with it for now.

Some are honest mistakes and what not, reason why its always important to email support asking questions & wait for the reply, not email again after auto response one. wait 3-14 days.

Upvote 1
Yes, and i completely agree, if someone breaks the rules they deserve to be banned.

I've been on the platform about 2 years, i keep my account clean and I'm certain about the fact that i didn't do anything i shouldn't, as far as I'm aware, i even went through the rules and regulations again to make sure i didn't miss anything.

Everytime when i do get a response from Support they say that the account is permanently banned. There's no explanation to atleast make me understand what's going on or for me to defend myself or proof otherwise.

If i know i broke a rule or that there is a reason for my ban, i would take it like a man and move on. But it feels like no one is actually looking into it. If they did they would come to the conclusion that there's no reason for the ban.

That's why i keep asking, because i know there must be a misunderstanding or system error.

It feels like their replies is all IA generated and that there is no actual person looking at what I'm saying and investigating.

That's why i was hoping punker barbie would look into this for me.

Upvote 0
They did the same with me. i wasn’t even online and mine was banned, my boyfriend got his back& they said they would be giving me mine back but still nothing yet & it’s been about a week & a half. They just answered his message for about the 4th time in a week but not me yet still

Upvote 0
I don't understand how their system works. I think they block your email if you are not happy with their automated response. Very unfair because the banned broadcaster doesn't get the support they need even if the mistake wasn't on the broadcasters side. Maybe ask your boyfriend to send an email from his email. What were you banned for if i may ask.

Upvote 0
I don't understand how their system works. I think they block your email if you are not happy with their automated response. Very unfair because the banned broadcaster doesn't get the support they need even if the mistake wasn't on the broadcasters side. Maybe ask your boyfriend to send an email from his email. What were you banned for if i may ask.
If the ban to them that they looked into it is justified to them, they enforce the ban & ignore any further emails. If they found issues they usually reply back my guess & if lifted ban, could take 1-3 weeks..
Emailing from her BF account on her behalf is a bad idea & wont help. Its HIS account email is tied to his account not hers, her's would be a different email & they would only reply there about her account.
Does seem one of the worst sites for banning models over other ones. See way more violations on other sites & they seem to let them slide more.

Upvote 0
True,

The first time they also said it's a permanent ban, then they eventually looked at my account and the ban was lifted.

Now same issue,that's what i don't understand.

What can she do then in that case, how will she be able to communicate with them otherwise.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.