AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for nothing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekman1643

Banhammered
Mar 9, 2022
Trying to get to @punker barbie. I have been a CB user since it's beginnings. I have bought many tokens, and currently try these days to make sure newer models don't get scammed by the same idiots that try the same thing in every room. I have sent in several reports on a user named Wearamask as he has tried to impersonate me, and constantly tries to get me banned from every room I find him in by relentlessly spamming the chat saying I'm a "fake tipper" I "send viruses in gifs" and a bunch of other nonsense. I have screenshotted it, and every report has gone ignored. He uses VPNs and has multiple accounts.

Today I warned a model about another scammer. I told him in PM to knock it off and he insulted me about how I had a limp dick, was a grandpa and abandoned and a bunch of other nonsense. Next thing I know the page refreshes and I'm banned. This is nonsense. Support ignores me and doesn't do anything, and it doesn't handle the actual problem users or deal with reports I and others have sent in, but it bans me for confronting a scammer. This isn't acceptable, this isn't okay and I need my account unbanned. User is the same as my ACF name.

Still needing help with this @punker barbie. Support has issued no response or help and has let people who threw slurs my way and impersonate me prior (with proof of screenshots) continue chatting on the site after countless reports, but I get banned. This double standard is ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.