AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for unknown reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2020
USA
Twitter Username
@666catpeople66
Chaturbate Username
cat_people
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1003028858/CatPeople/
A few days ago my account "cat_people" was banned from chaturbate. I've read on this forum that @punker barbie has helped several people before. Is there anyone who can confirm and share their story? Whatever we did wrong I reviewed the terms and conditions and perhaps we misinterpreted some of them. Whatever it was though, there really isn't any other site with the potential income this one has so we'd be sure to behave ourselves if we were given another chance with our account.

Hi
I had the same issue few weeks ago, I was banned and I did not know why.
I contact support who replied after 4 days telling me that someone complained that I tried to make a deal to meet him for money.
I was sure that I never did it and support sent me the text of the conversation that I had in PM with the customer, in fact he was boring me asking all the time how much to meet in real and proposed me 100$, and finaly as a joke I told him "5000$, too much for you", he was angry and left the room and apparently reported me to CB.
Finaly after my explanation and due to the fact that up to now I had 100% of positive reviews, I get a warning and was unbanned.
My personal feeling is that when someone reports on you for bad behavior, the system blocks you automaticaly awaiting a physical review by some CB administrators, that can takes a few days.
Support told me that the man who complained was banned also 😄
I am now more carefull even with jokes.

Upvote 0
A few days ago my account "cat_people" was banned from chaturbate. I've read on this forum that @punker barbie has helped several people before. Is there anyone who can confirm and share their story? Whatever we did wrong I reviewed the terms and conditions and perhaps we misinterpreted some of them. Whatever it was though, there really isn't any other site with the potential income this one has so we'd be sure to behave ourselves if we were given another chance with our account.

Your account is currently under review and support will provide an update as soon as possible.

Reactions: cat_people
Upvote 0

Support states that they have reviewed your account and sent you an email about this matter.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.