AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned from Chaturbate for no reason?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2016
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else has been in this same situation, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what I did to be banned on Chaturbate

This is the message I am getting:

Account Banned
Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account, please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com.

First off: I'm not a broadcaster, and have never tried broadcasting so that's off the table.

I hadn't yet bought any tokens, so nothing relating to that.

I've remained pretty silent when in rooms -- so no harassing or annoying people.

The only thing I can think of is false abuse reports, but would they ban for this? It definitely hasn't been intentional. I've only really reported cams that I believe have been underage (a couple 99% sure) and maybe a couple of reports for incorrect gender. It's sometimes hard to tell though for underage, because as far as I can see there is no easy way to tell if someone is verified -- only by whether they accept tokens or not, and I believe even verified people can disable receiving tokens.

Thanks for your time.

BTW, how long does support usually take to respond?

Sorry for the doublepost, but I can't seem to edit my original, something else came to mind:

Maybe I created too many accounts in a short period of time? I've created maybe 4 or 5 accounts in the past 3 weeks. The first 4 or 5 were very different from my current, but all very slight variations of the same username (a little OCD, getting it just right was a pain). After the 4 or 5 failed attempts I just changed it completely to my current one (same username as here) which is what I was going to stick to. I always made sure to delete my previous accounts though, so I never used more than 1 at the same time.

Thanks Guy, I've posted on punker barbie's profile.

So I got quite a fast response from support, but it's pretty generic and unhelpful (below). It's a pain they won't just say why it was banned, I wouldn't want to go through age verification just to have my account banned again for the same reason. =/ Guess I'll wait and see if I get a response from punker barbie.

"Dear ned_flanders_,

Kindly note that all accounts are monitored by administration, and can be flagged at any given time for several variances with the account.

Please keep in mind that once it has been flagged, the only way to rectify it will be to complete the age verification process, whether they want to earn tokens or not.

Information provided for verification is not displayed in your account and neither is it divulged to any third party. This is reviewed by our security team only. All information is kept secure and confidential.

Here is the link of our Privacy Policy: https://chaturbate.com/privacy/

For age verification process please follow these directions:

<removed age verification instructions>
Thank you,
Support"

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else has been in this same situation, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what I did to be banned on Chaturbate

This is the message I am getting:

Account Banned
BTW, how long does support usually take to respond?
Flirt4Free, MFC, Cam4...etc. Find another site.
There is no reason to stick with CB. They offer nothing that can't be found elsewhere.

Try Camsoda. The tip noises are annoying, the profiles are no good. They were giving away 100 free tokens last time I checked though.

The guys is a basic user of the site. They think he's underaged. He's not a model and he hasn't bought tokens.

He just needs to make a new account.
Clear flash cookies, set flash to not save data on CB, go use a throwaway email like 10 min email and make new one

The guys is a basic user of the site. They think he's underaged. He's not a model and he hasn't bought tokens.

He just needs to make a new account.
Clear flash cookies, set flash to not save data on CB, go use a throwaway email like 10 min email and make new one
How do you know all of that?

Because he wrote it, and why else would they ask for age verification? he's a gray and of no value

"First off: I'm not a broadcaster, and have never tried broadcasting so that's off the table.I hadn't yet bought any tokens, so nothing relating to that"

But who REALLY knows, it Chaturbate afterall. He should just make a new account, but he needs to delete chaturbate cookies first so the new account isnt linked to his previous ones.

Because he wrote it, and why else would they ask for age verification? he's a gray and of no value

"First off: I'm not a broadcaster, and have never tried broadcasting so that's off the table.I hadn't yet bought any tokens, so nothing relating to that"

But who REALLY knows, it Chaturbate afterall. He should just make a new account, but he needs to delete chaturbate cookies first so the new account isnt linked to his previous ones.
Should be noted, Chaturbate doesn't treat its blues any better.

Reactions: Belfbi and SoTxBob
I emailed punker barbie and she got back to me within two days. She didn't mention why my account was banned but the issue was resolved and the account is now unbanned. Many thanks to her for the fast reply and getting it sorted. Also a thank you to all who replied here.

Hi there,

i has been banned and i dont know why. I had a verificated account on cb for a few years and had no problems. i am friendly guy and i never harass someone and i did nothing else than the years before. From one day to another i has been banned bc of violate ToS. I tried to contact the support and ask for the exactly reason but the answer was that i has been banned bc of violate the ToS. Thx for nothing i read it on my cb page when i log in. I just wanted to know the reason and if there is a possibilty for an unban.

Regards

Reactions: Belfbi
Hi there,

i has been banned and i dont know why. I had a verificated account on cb for a few years and had no problems. i am friendly guy and i never harass someone and i did nothing else than the years before. From one day to another i has been banned bc of violate ToS. I tried to contact the support and ask for the exactly reason but the answer was that i has been banned bc of violate the ToS. Thx for nothing i read it on my cb page when i log in. I just wanted to know the reason and if there is a possibilty for an unban.

Regards
Talk to @punker barbie about it.

Hi there,

Regards
Please note that unless you post on ACF under the same user name as you use on Chaturbate, you must provide your Chaturbate user name on all forum or profile posts concerning help requests, customer service cannot look into your account.

Sry for my false words. I were writing on my Smartphone. Is this a Problem with my username as membername in this Forum?

Yes i know that everybody will find Max' username when someone is searching for ban in cb. But is there a Chance to help ne with na questions and the ban Punker barbie?

Thanks Punker barbie for the quick response here in the forum and for your friendly help. I have been banned because of streaming a Recording. I Never did it and i will never do it. Im always live when i broadcast. Actually i stream often and some guys think it is a recording. I cant prevent it because i dont want to replay everybody who is typing in my room. I please you when you have the suspicion i would do it check it for yourself as cb Team if it is possible.
Thanks to Punker barbie.

Have a good day and bye.

Hey,

sry for another post, but i have the problem on cb that nobody can read my messages and when my cam is open, it is not shown in the list like i dont broadcast.
Can you please tell me how i can fix the problem.
Thanks.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.