AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @punker_barbi my account is banned i dont know reasson please help me id: lizzmoonx2

Support is requesting that you upload additional identification for the account in question. For further information please contact support directly and they can assist you.

Upvote 0
Support is requesting that you upload additional identification for the account in question. For further information please contact support directly and they can assist you.

Hello! I apologize for that it might be not a proper way or thread to address my issue, but I just did not find another way to contact you.
I have a model account on CB since 2015 - joney77788 is the room`s name. Today it got banned with no clear reason:
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I contacted the support, but did not get anything back from them so far.
Can you please assist me with solving that issue.
Sincerely,
Igor

Upvote 0
Hello! I apologize for that it might be not a proper way or thread to address my issue, but I just did not find another way to contact you.
I have a model account on CB since 2015 - joney77788 is the room`s name. Today it got banned with no clear reason:
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I contacted the support, but did not get anything back from them so far.
Can you please assist me with solving that issue.
Sincerely,
Igor

Please check your inbox for my response to your DM.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.