AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, help please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2023
Hello! @punker barbie help me please!
My account (johngrayyy) was blocked and they don't explain the reason.
I updated the verification data, after which the account was blocked. In support, they only answer me with an unsubscribe, without explaining why they blocked it, and how to fix it.
All subsequent messages are not answered. I have been on the site for a long time and I am sure that I did not break any rules.
Please help me unlock my account...

Same message sent by support:
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thanks for the quick response @punker barbie
Unfortunately, no solution has been proposed.

We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

I want to go through verification again. There is a definite error here. My documents have not changed since the last age checks, so they cannot be forged..

Upvote 0
i don't understand how the same thing happens with all of us, same automated response from CB and no explanation.

Yet they don't realize that there must be some kind of problem with their systems.

Mind-blowing

Upvote 0
In general, if anyone is interested, I repeat again. I am a longtime user of this site, I have always calmly passed verification and have never violated any rules. But after the last verification, the account was blocked and they do not want to solve this issue in any way. It is easier for them to ignore me and others like me.
I tried many times to contact support, to which I only get copy-paste answers.
Last time, I tried sending my photos with my other passport (international passport) and a piece of paper in hand asking them to unblock me. To which, of course, I received another copy-paste.

Unfortunately, the Chaturbate team doesn’t give a shit about their users, they don’t care that you made new acquaintances, and together with your account you lost all contacts with these wonderful people. They do not care about other people's money in the account and other people's feelings in general.
I hope the same attitude will be in all instances where people responsible for these incompetent decisions apply.
@punker barbie

Reactions: orgasmic_king2
Upvote 0
I don't understand, you got a permanent ban right away and have no idea of the reason? that seems off.
As I quoted the support response above, these bad people decided that my documents were fake. And they were not even embarrassed that I registered many years ago using the same documents and subsequently confirmed my age several times with the same documents.
As far as I understand, the check and the ban were carried out automatically, but none of the support is going to deal with this in detail and only communicates with a copy-paste reply))))

Upvote 0
@johngrayyy , is your account still banned or or did you get it sorted.
They should consider a better support system and maybe more than one way of assistance. They can surely see the amount of accounts banned and same complains where people don't understand why their account is banned. If not someones should maybe somehow bring it under their attention. The investment they need to make in a better support structure will be tiny compared to the money they are busy losing with account's that should not be banned.

Upvote 0
Sorry dude, usually CB does not really answer these type of requests. The only explanation models get is no explanation 😒

Try to register on other cam sites in this case, I did not really meet this type of inconvenience somewhere else (i stream on cb, stripchat and bonga)

Reactions: marshall_davids_
Upvote 0
@johngrayyy , is your account still banned or or did you get it sorted.
They should consider a better support system and maybe more than one way of assistance. They can surely see the amount of accounts banned and same complains where people don't understand why their account is banned. If not someones should maybe somehow bring it under their attention. The investment they need to make in a better support structure will be tiny compared to the money they are busy losing with account's that should not be banned.
No, it's still blocked.
They do not pay attention to these problems, I tried to get the attention of their company on twitter, to no avail.

Upvote 0
Sorry dude, usually CB does not really answer these type of requests. The only explanation models get is no explanation 😒

Try to register on other cam sites in this case, I did not really meet this type of inconvenience somewhere else (i stream on cb, stripchat and bonga)
Yes, I already noticed :D
Thanks for the advice! I will register there too.
It upsets me more that I lost all the contacts of my friends on the CB :(

Upvote 0
In general, if anyone is interested, I repeat again. I am a longtime user of this site, I have always calmly passed verification and have never violated any rules. But after the last verification, the account was blocked and they do not want to solve this issue in any way. It is easier for them to ignore me and others like me.
I tried many times to contact support, to which I only get copy-paste answers.
Last time, I tried sending my photos with my other passport (international passport) and a piece of paper in hand asking them to unblock me. To which, of course, I received another copy-paste.

Unfortunately, the Chaturbate team doesn’t give a shit about their users, they don’t care that you made new acquaintances, and together with your account you lost all contacts with these wonderful people. They do not care about other people's money in the account and other people's feelings in general.
I hope the same attitude will be in all instances where people responsible for these incompetent decisions apply.
@punker barbie
I agree ,to many wierd bans,use other sites, they just steal.tokens this way and ye they dont care why work on them!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.