AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned & I Don't Know Why

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2021
Southern United States
MFC Username
SexHarmony424
Streamate Username
Chubbyprincess424
Chaturbate Username
Chubbyprincess424
Chaturbate Username: Chubbyprincess424

Hello @punker barbie I hope all is well. Yesterday morning 9/4/21 around 8am I believe, Chaturbate banned my account with like $80 of tokens in it. The prompt that came up said:
"Your account has been banned because we have reason to believe that you violated our terms of service." I emailed support and still have heard nothing from them. I have no clue why they've done this and i'm sick over it. This pays my bills. My regular day job doesn't cover my rent on it's on. Modeling on Chaturbate is extremely important to me. I literally just spent my last payout completely on things for my show. I don't have a clue what I might have done wrong. Whatever it was, it wasn't intended. Please, please, please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.