AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned may i ask for your help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
Hello! my account has been banned and I do not understand the reason (my username is: Sabrinarosa) I have been working on chaturbate for a short time and I am not sure what i did wrong. Please help if you can, this is my job, and I am more than willing to correct any undue thing that i could have done for lack of knowledge. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, Sabrinarosa

Hello! my account has been banned and I do not understand the reason (my username is: Sabrinarosa) I have been working on chaturbate for a short time and I am not sure what i did wrong. Please help if you can, this is my job, and I am more than willing to correct any undue thing that i could have done for lack of knowledge. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, Sabrinarosa

Support has informed me that your account is currently being reviewed and that you will be receiving a response as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.