AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, may I have some help ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2020
Hello there,
account : boyndad

I added a new model to my account who has been age verified. I then sent a message to the support for a confirmation, and they confirm by this reply :

"Upon review, we've confirmed your account boyndad has three broadcasters age verified to appear on camera. We've confirmed your account is age verified and can accept tokens."

The day after I received a mail "age verification denied", that was pretty confusing after being told it was okay, and meanwhile our account was banned, without any apparent reason because we haven't perfomed since then.

The support says the account is under review but I have no news, money converted to cash and no way to access our account to fill the payment method form.

It seems to us we respected the rules and did nothing wrong, gave all the ID requested, and were very patient.
If there is anything we did wrong we would be more than happy to know what for it doesn't happen again.

@punker barbie we would really appreciate a little help to sort this out and get back our account.

Many thanks for your time

We meant something like sugar daddy and wrote in the bio "NOT REAL DAD". If it is about it, we can perfectly change the name. It would be so simple and quick to tell what the problem is...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.