AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned : NEW DOCUMENTS/ NEW ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Sexy_Carlly
Good Day @punker barbie ,

Greetings!

I have new account in chaturbate and my username is Sexy_Carlly. I am a new aspirant model hoping to stream in chaturbate flatform.
I already submitted my legal documents to verify my account. However, My account got banned as soon as I submit my documents. I really do not know what is the problem, why my account got banned. In fact all of my documents are new, And I just get my passport I.d on (march 28, 2022).
I hope that you can help me with my problem @punker barbie , and enlighten me for what is going on so that i could assess all of the needs for me to get verified. I really want to stream in chaturbate, and chaturbate is my last resort of job in times of this pandemic. knowing that chaturbate is a great site and open to all new aspirants model.
I see myself to stream in chaturbate and contribute more from chaturbate, and to be part of the growth of chaturbate.
Lastly, I already chat the support, however i haven’t yet get any reply from them.
Thank you and Godbless! I hope that I can go on cam very soon. Once again Thank you! @punker barbie

Username: Sexy_Carlly
Ticket number : 19361916

Status
Not open for further replies.