AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned - no reason i'm aware of. need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
Hi @punker barbie would you mind helping me solve this? my account name is snarfle. i do not have a ticket number, because for some reason tehy did not assign one. i got a reply from support saying they received my email etc. but it had no ticket number.

Anyway, I was streaming earlier today, about 8 hours ago, and i stopped suddenly because i realized i was late for an appointment at another location. about 7 and a half hours later, i opened the site, and for some reason was logged out. i logged in, and it asked for my 2 factor auth.. i entered it, and then it went to a page reminding me to not be off cam (like my stream had been cut off for being off camera too long). this didn't make sense to me, because i was not off cam when i stopped streaming earlier.

So i clicked the "acknowledge this warning" button, and was immediately presented with the "Account Banned" page. i hope this is some glitch or mistake..

please help.. i rely on this account. and all my friends and followers are there, and i have no other way to contact many of them.

I had my account banned less than 24 hours before this, also, apparently for falling asleep on cam. I've had my stream cut for this but not banned before. I wrote support explaining the situation, and got a reply wihtin minutes saying it was fixed. it was indeed reinstated and working fine. so i find it really weird i was banned again.

Thank you so much!

wanted to add this screen shot... as it's really weird.. notice under "Account Banned" is the message about being away from the cam. except i was on cam until i disconnected, so this makes no sense.

bannedweird.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.