AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned - no resolution

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
heya,

account was banned mid-last year, just as i got my new webcam which was a little frustrating, as my viewer count had just started to peak (reaching 1000+). still hoping to continue broadcasting on chaturbate.

have sent many emails to support in protest and only get cookie cutter templates in response.

name of account that was banned: shecksam

i have no issue with creating an account and broadcasting on chaturbate, but as soon as i go to verify a new account it is banned.

would appreciate the opportunity to start a fresh account. or a reinstatement of my previous account. little bored of using competitors sites and the issues that come with them as a male model even if i remember being frustrated with cbate support regularly.

thanks,
sam

gonna bump this as it seems like most other threads are being responded to but mine is not

Support states that they responded to your email on January 22 regarding the basis of your ban. Please let me know if you would like support to resend.

Upvote 0
heya!

i'm sure you've been busy but i'm still waiting for an update - sent you a direct mail on ACF as well as 5+ e-mails to support since you last responded and have not received a mail back other than the exact same templates that i was complaining about previously.

please sort this out, i wish to be back on chaturbate streaming as soon as possible.

thanks again,
sam

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.