AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned no Support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2021
I'm making this thread because I really need help. I was banned on Jun 16th for no reason and I have no idea if my payout will be cashed out. I need that money for rent and need ASAP. I've emailed support three days ago and heard nothing. If someone can help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. @punker barbie
Support email number: 17682873
CB Username: Foxcloak2413

Support has fixed the problem now. If possible the thread can now close.
It would be helpful if you'd share some information on what happened, so that others who come here with same questions might get some understanding.

That's what a forum is for. Sharing information, not just coming to take take take and not give back a little. Please give back a little. Thank you. :)

Upvote 0
So what was the issue? Did you get a reason?
My account was banned due to violated terms of service. Their reasoning being I had created fake accounts but I only promoted my affiliate link through social media. I explained that to them and they graciously returned access to the account with only revshare instead of PPL. That was fine by me and that's where I'm at today. Thanks again to support if you're seeing this.
It would be helpful if you'd share some information on what happened, so that others who come here with same questions might get some understanding.

That's what a forum is for. Sharing information, not just coming to take take take and not give back a little. Please give back a little. Thank you. :)
You're absolutely right. I came here for answers and I got them. I hope the next person asking the same question will be able to resolve it as well if my thread helps in any way. Thank you for the forum as well.

Upvote 0
My account was banned due to violated terms of service. Their reasoning being I had created fake accounts but I only promoted my affiliate link through social media. I explained that to them and they graciously returned access to the account with only revshare instead of PPL. That was fine by me and that's where I'm at today. Thanks again to support if you're seeing this.

You're absolutely right. I came here for answers and I got them. I hope the next person asking the same question will be able to resolve it as well if my thread helps in any way. Thank you for the forum as well.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.